Zero Escape 3:Zero Time Delimma

mohit9206

cg2xvLl.png

IZxOym1.png

DtARud8.png

Y9C8umU.png

vdeQ2Co.png

This game is the third game in the series after 999:Nine Person,Nine Doors,Nine Hours and Virtue's Last Reward so as such it is important to have played those games before you play this one although i couldn't play VLR.

December 31, 2028. Nevada desert. Nine people have been living and performing experiments for the past five days in the Dcom facility. On the sixth day, they discover they are trapped in confinement rooms, an unfamiliar black bracelet strapped to their left wrists. A mysterious figure in a mask appears before them, demanding that they play the “Decision Game.” “The lives of you, me, and the human race hang in the balance.” Transported to a shelter underground, they are divided into 3 teams and left in separate wards. Which team will manage to stay alive…? The fate of all mankind rests on their decision!

Just finished this game.So many twists.Major Spoilers.

Finding out Phi is the daughter of Diana and SIgma,Zero's identity being Delta who was the son of Sigma and Diana,Mira being the Heart Ripper killer,Q is a robot,and all the various other mind boggling twists that come with time travel shenanigans.

Ending was underwhelming but still i enjoyed the game quite a bit.

Just finished this game.So many twists.Major Spoilers.

Finding out Phi is the daughter of Diana and SIgma,Zero's identity being Delta who was the son of Sigma and Diana,Mira being the Heart Ripper killer,Q is a robot,and all the various other mind boggling twists that come with time travel shenanigans.

Ending was underwhelming but still i enjoyed the game quite a bit.

You actually played the game or just checked the walkthrough on youtube?

Archived