Classic Game of the Day

https://youtu.be/3ZiQB0PxG4

Vagrant Story

An excellent and my all time favourite RPG from the late 90's era. A masterpiece from Yasumi matsuno in my opinion in every dimension be it audio score,visual graphics and unique in battle system.Released in 2000 when Square enix was Squaresoft, it garnered excellent reviews for its presentation and style.

I will just leave it here :D

Sam Fisher: Bad news.
Guard: I knew there were ninjas around here!
Sam Fisher: What?
Guard: Yeah, you've gotta be a ninja. How else could you sneak up and grab me like that?
Sam Fisher: Listen, I don't know what...
Guard: Wow! A real, live, ninja! I can't believe it!
Sam Fisher: Listen, I'm going to kill you if...
Guard: Wow Killed by a ninja... cool!

• Like 2

guys, simply dont wait for the clock to hit 12, post a trailer and be done with it. this is not a contest to see who comes first.

if you want to post then post some details and the experience you had with the games. not some random YT trailer.

Mafia

Mafia 1 was really good. I enjoyed it in 2003. Though the game had a large city but it was not as open as GTA. It had good storyline and nice mission design. I liked the noir and dark mafia environment and For the very first time reloading may waste bullets and you can't bring your gun in open. I played the demo one full night then got the full game in a week from a friend. Car race and car delivery missions were noticeably hard.

In my opinion Mafia games are as important as GTA series for the gaming industry.

In hindsight the art with that RE5 like piss filter is just so terrible , Like every place just seems the same. UG had a much better neon lit colorful environment.

Edited by Shadoken

Need For Speed Most Wanted (2005)

One of my favorite racing games so much nostalgia.It is sad to see the game is not available for sale on origin and steam :(

Every single track is baller......

MW is one of the top 3 NFS games ever.

• Like 1

I was in class 4th when the game came out..damn I feel old :( This game made me a Car Enthusiast..and oh Josie Maran :wub: I used to rush home after skul just to play this game.I was so happy back then when I got to know that my Compaq Preasario could play this without any upgrades :P UG2 was my first NFS game but I find MW way better.

• Like 1

How old are you? :surprise:

I was in class 4th when the game came out..damn I feel old :( This game made me a Car Enthusiast..and oh Josie Maran :wub: I used to rush home after skul just to play this game.I was so happy back then when I got to know that my Compaq Preasario could play this without any upgrades :P UG2 was my first NFS game but I find MW way better.

When I played MW for the first time in 2006 (same boss gave me this game) I was 25. You do the math. :lol:

Anyway back to the game. MW and Porsche Unleashed will always be my favorites.