Classic Game of the Day

More likely than not.....

Death Stranding will be a state of the art kick a*s killer app "Stealth Espionage Action" game

It's Kojima we're talking about

I do not think Kojima wants to make anymore "Stealth Espionage Action" titles.

Death Stranding looks more like a horror title being salvaged along the lines of PT.

Yeah, they go on sale during every major sale.

I enjoyed the entire trilogy. Sands of Time always on top. Between Warrior Within and Two Thrones, I actually like the latter one a little more.

After that, sadly series went to shite. 1cBkMEB.gif

Edited by Heaven Angel

PT was no title

It was Silent Hills.....& Kojima was only making that coz his employers said so,he has never mentioned that he wants to make a horror game after that

& no way in hell Death Stranding is a horror game......it's giving a Sci Fi vibe so far

Metal Gear started off as a military shooter...inspired totally by the lore of Contra

but Kojima was given a contract to make a game for MSX....which sadly couldn't handle all those enemies on screen at once (just Two-Three to be precise)

So Kojigawd gave birth to the stealth espionage genre......... :majesty:

Later on no matter how much he wanted to turn Metal Gear into a Sci-Fi franchise....he could never totally turn it from the military,war & politics origins it was incepted from

But now since He is finally free from the clutches of that lore......He is going full fledged Sci-Fi which is quite evident

& he is unleashing all of the years brain storming he did over the period of his career:-

Ck69pabVAAELIbp.jpg

screaming_mantis_by_simonesquik-d4u0vys.

Gameplay is most likely stealth in this one too....you can't imagine a Sci-Fi shooter from Kojima now can you

Wrong thread..?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

One of the most under-rated RTS titles, pioneered real-time naval battles and more importantly physics based projectile systems to model muskets and arrows,

Cossacks 3, a remake of the original will be releasing in September this year.

• Like 1