Official Nintendo Switch Thread

18j228bul4qi0jpg.jpg

Look at all those 3rd party devs ..... Wonder where they went ? O.o

Well THQ went bankrupt. So there is that. :P

Edit I think this news melted GAF. Its been down forever.

Edited by Aftrunner

yyeeaahh....about Skyrim.

While Bethesda's much beloved Skyrim was clearly shown during Nintendo's Switch reveal video, the publisher told us today that it's not officially confirming the game just yet. "We're happy to have had the opportunity to collaborate with Nintendo on the video. While we are not confirming any specific titles at this time, we are pleased to announce our partnership with Nintendo and support of the Switch. We look forward to revealing specific games and details in the future," a spokesperson said. Skyrim Remastered is set to launch on October 28 for Xbox One, PS4 and PC; perhaps the Switch will receive a version of the Remastered game at launch?

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2016-10-20-nintendo-switch-officially-revealed

So whose sure about buying switch?

I honestly just want super mario galaxy 3 to be ported to wii u...if that does not happen ...might buy it otherwise dont have that much urge to buy it.

Thankfully Zelda is coming on Wii U too and is looking quite good infact i still cant say much difference between them.

I really really hope Nintendo does consider porting some games to WiiU too but knowing them they purposely won't.

What I expect from NX when it releases in retail stores. Few new tidbits that weren't in previous blog post.https://arcadegirl64.wordpress.com/2016/09/02/rumor-what-should-we-expect-from-the-final-nx-product/

As I previously reported in my September 2nd post, Nintendo Switch is 100% region free.

Still it was a bold decision to come up with something not so regular.

yeh 3 year old baby ke hands ke liya remote controller kaunsa company banata hai...

You have the option of using the other conventional controller anyways..

Still it was a bold decision to come up with something not so regular.

yeh 3 year old baby ke hands ke liya remote controller kaunsa company banata hai...

It was a smart decision , not a bold or an innovative one.

They know where their strengths lie and are playing to it.

So whose sure about buying switch?

I honestly just want super mario galaxy 3 to be ported to wii u...if that does not happen ...might buy it otherwise dont have that much urge to buy it.

Thankfully Zelda is coming on Wii U too and is looking quite good infact i still cant say much difference between them.

I really really hope Nintendo does consider porting some games to WiiU too but knowing them they purposely won't.

Day one purchase. I like the fact that I can as easily carry it in my luggage as Vita.

Also its not SMG3 but brand new game, SMG2 was an oddity since they usually don't release direct sequels to Mario games.