Official Nintendo Switch Thread

I am 150 + hours into botw, and i've  beaten only two divine beats. I have no idea how all these hours went by :D

I just just received my copy of Odyssey, and I am tempted to give it a try, but having not completed BOTW yet, the semi completionist in me is holding me back :lol

Edited by Emo-Iwata

On 12/25/2017 at 2:11 AM, Sach4life said:

No, same game with all the dlc. Wod be awesome to play on the switch.

Congrats! I have been eying Skyrim since it's announcement, but I am holding myself back till i finish BOTW.

Just downloaded Kingdom - New Lands, and it's fun and addicting so far. Going back and forth with Odyseey and  having a blast!

15 minutes ago, Emo-Iwata said:

Congrats! I have been eying Skyrim since it's announcement, but I am holding myself back till i finish BOTW.

Just downloaded Kingdom - New Lands, and it's fun and addicting so far. Going back and forth with Odyseey and  having a blast!

I won't start skyrim till i have played enough of BOTW.

What is a good option for a dedicated Nintendo Switch Controller, Specially when one doesn't want to spend much.

Seen these 2 controllers on amazon, don't know how good they are though

1. Power A Controller - https://goo.gl/qVShWt - Rs. 2700

2. Hori Wired Controller - https://goo.gl/7hK722 Rs. 2400

Anyone here had a success in connecting switch to acer predator XB271HU? I cannot get it to work, although it is connecting fine to my TV.

When trying to connect to monitor, the light doesn't lit up on the dock and monitor doesn't display anything. Please help.

On 12/28/2017 at 2:52 PM, adity said:

I've heard good things about the hori controller. Also, the snes style controller recieves high praise. 

How is it to buy from Play Asia. They are offering pro controller splatoon edition for 4500 And splatoon joy cons for 5100 plus shipping

Does buying from there attract customs frequently ?

14 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

It is such a joy playing games in handheld mode. Now i wish all the games release on switch. Awesome way to play games.

So true. I tried to replicate it ps4 and vita with remote play but was disappointed due to lack of R2/L2 mapping. Switch is what PS Vita could have been. 

PS: Playing switch Large screen is an amazing exp too. I guess i have spent more hours playing on docked mode than handheld. 

6 minutes ago, Nathan.Drake said:

How is it to buy from Play Asia. They are offering pro controller splatoon edition for 4500 And splatoon joy cons for 5100 plus shipping

Does buying from there attract customs frequently ?

So true. I tried to replicate it ps4 and vita with remote play but was disappointed due to lack of R2/L2 mapping. Switch is what PS Vita could have been. 

PS: Playing switch Large screen is an amazing exp too. I guess i have spent more hours playing on docked mode than handheld. 

Depends on your luck. I have ordered stuff before and was not charged duty even on a huge box but some members have been charged 40% duty on single games.