Official Nintendo Switch Thread

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

Both

Deals on Ninty first party titles will be pretty hard to find. Physical games, EBay India is having a 500 bucks off deal. So you can get a game for around 3800 bucks. Anywhere else online other than a retail store (read grey market) will be more expensive. New games retail for around 3500-4000 in Chennai shops (equivalent of Pallika)

For digital games, use savecoins.me to find deals and cheapest eshop store to buy games from. 

If you have a friend living abroad, preorder titles on Amazon using Prime and get the 20 percent off deal. I got most of my games thay way

Deals on Ninty first party titles will be pretty hard to find. Physical games, EBay India is having a 500 bucks off deal. So you can get a game for around 3800 bucks. Anywhere else online other than a retail store (read grey market) will be more expensive. New games retail for around 3500-4000 in Chennai shops (equivalent of Pallika)

For digital games, use savecoins.me to find deals and cheapest eshop store to buy games from. 

If you have a friend living abroad, preorder titles on Amazon using Prime and get the 20 percent off deal. I got most of my games thay way

Thanks man. These games are bloody expensive. [emoji20]

On 2/18/2018 at 3:04 PM, Maximus said:

Nintendo Switch with Neon Blue and Neon Red Joy-Con https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01MUAGZ49/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_XFuIAbRCWG8ZM

Applicable for Amazon Prime. Is this still an imported unit? And no warranty?

no warranty ever. 

Also GTS pricing is up for SF30th and its 1k more on Switch than PS4/XB1. Same for new LEGO game. used to be 500 more on switch, now 1k. GG. 

11 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

A question to Switch veterans-

If I change the region of my Nintendo account (to take advantage of regional discounts of course), will that remove the existing games I already have in that account?

No, nothing of that sort will happen. Existing games stay.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

So.. I can switch regions at will and all the existing games stay put!? Cool!!

Yup, you can. I buy new games from SA region even though it is set to US normally.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, b!T said:

Yup, you can. I buy new games from SA region even though it is set to US normally.

4 hours ago, quixote_1989 said:

So.. I can switch regions at will and all the existing games stay put!? Cool!!

4 hours ago, quixote_1989 said:

A question to Switch veterans-

If I change the region of my Nintendo account (to take advantage of regional discounts of course), will that remove the existing games I already have in that account?

Like PS4 you can have multiple accounts on a switch and link them with different regions. Also you can simply change the region without creating an additional account.

But i guess if you have some money in your account it doesnt get transferred to your new region or u have to spend that before u change the region. Just check on it once i dont remember it properly, but something like this does exists. 

Like PS4 you can have multiple accounts on a switch and link them with different regions. Also you can simply change the region without creating an additional account.

But i guess if you have some money in your account it doesnt get transferred to your new region or u have to spend that before u change the region. Just check on it once i dont remember it properly, but something like this does exists. 

Yep, any money left in account is lost. That won't be a problem for me [emoji846]

8 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

Yep, any money left in account is lost. That won't be a problem for me emoji846.png

Also to check for digital sales you can use the following websites. 

1. savecoins.me - Tells you which region has the lowest price.

2. psprices.com - https://psprices.com/region-us/index?platform=Switch&page=1 (You can change the region on the page as per your requirement to check new prices)

• Like 2