Official Nintendo Switch Thread

LOL, me too. Just entered summer, year one. My only gripe with the game is just how quickly a day passes. I think its something close to 14 mins lol. 

Yep, it's around 14-15 mins.
I'm mid winter now, trying to woo some of the ladies [emoji16]

• 2 weeks later...

Game. Set. Match.

Can already see it breaking some sales records.

Very less chances but hopefully, I can get a Switch before the game releases. *wantz*

Edit: This was announced too!

Edited by VelivolusDas

Recently I got Nights of Azure 2, just because it was pretty cheap, and I wanted to fill up my collection. Well,  now I am having a great time playing it. That's the last thing i expected :D

I have to say, the gameplay loop is pretty addicting. The time limit feels a bit restrictive at first but you get used to it. My only gripe are the pop ins, especially considering that it's not

that graphically intensive. All in all, this game was a nice little surprise, and an overlooked hidden gem from last year :)

Edited by Emo-Iwata

This is one gadget I don't see my wife complaining about :P 

The Game + Poke Ball Plus edition is $100 and BB has it for $80 if you have GCU :dance:

n8GiP7C.png 

edit:  PREORDERED 

Edited by Keano

All characters. Might as well print it. cvCuvIT.png 

NxbxSOB.jpg

Why Super Smash Bros. Ultimate was such a daunting game for its creators to build

“I DON’T THINK I’VE EVER MADE SOMETHING THAT I’M TOTALLY SATISFIED WITH.”

The ultimate goal is not just to create the most comprehensive version of the beloved character fighter but also one that speaks to its two very audiences equally. Smash Bros.has a dedicated competitive scene where hardcore players are very cognizant — and vocal — about even seemingly minor changes to the experience and the balance between the overall roster. But it’s also one of Nintendo’s tentpole releases, a best-seller that sits alongside Zelda and Mario Kart. According to Sakurai, seeking out that balance is part of the reason he’s stuck with the franchise since its inception, despite all of the long hours involved.

“I don’t think I’ve ever made something that I’m totally satisfied with,” he says. “That feeling of doubt, or wanting to do more, is my engine to move forward and make the next iteration."

f2ITECH.jpg

Edited by Heaven Angel

Guys. Need help.

Any idea where I can buy an official Switch charger here? I think I lost mine when I moved to my new house :-/ I don't think the third party ones work with the dock. I am super frustrated because of this! 

6 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

Guys. Need help.

Any idea where I can buy an official Switch charger here? I think I lost mine when I moved to my new house :-/ I don't think the third party ones work with the dock. I am super frustrated because of this! 

That Sucks :(

Third party ones are best avoided as they definitely don't work with the dock not will you be able to charge and play at the same time.

Besides checking in the local grey market, you can look at at getting it from amazon.com. After import fees and sipping, it will cost you just under 50$.