Official Nintendo Switch Thread

3 hours ago, playstation said:

Wii U ke time nahi launch kar sakta tha SMO .....

Wii U has a good library of games as well. You should try Paper Mario: Color Splash.

1 hour ago, Agent 47 said:

Wii U has a good library of games as well. You should try Paper Mario: Color Splash.

Ha bhai roz dekh ta hu uska price with some other games lekin smobis mujhe smg wala vibes areha hai and absolutely loved smg...it will be regarded as masterpiece..btw did bought games on wii u ...botw and star fox....dheere dheerw library banunga wii uvka..asabhi its the first and for may be long time last nintendo home console i own...sobiska toh acha collection banuga...

1 hour ago, shadow storm said:

I heard you can get it in India for around 30k, so is that worth it ?

If you ask if getting a Switch is worth it, then answer is a definite yes.

If the question is, if its worth getting it for 30k(paying over 11k extra) from a local seller with no warranty, then it depends on how disposable money is to you :P Jokes apart, 30k is a bit too much even accounting for the acute shortage. Better ask someone to get it from US/Europe.

1 hour ago, shadow storm said:

A bit too much. I would wait till it hits 24-25k here considering it's around 20k in US or get it from US. But then it's entirely upto you. I knew a guy who paid 50k for an import ps3 at US launch(2006) in palika. :P

6 hours ago, shadow storm said:

No, not worth it. If you can wait till Holiday Season, importing from Amazon EU will cost you atleast 5K less than the price here.

10 hours ago, l33tmaniac said:

If the question is, if its worth getting it for 30k(paying over 11k extra) from a local seller with no warranty, then it depends on how disposable money is to you :P Jokes apart, 30k is a bit too much even accounting for the acute shortage. Better ask someone to get it from US/Europe.

9 hours ago, Playstationdude said:

A bit too much. I would wait till it hits 24-25k here considering it's around 20k in US or get it from US. But then it's entirely upto you. I knew a guy who paid 50k for an import ps3 at US launch(2006) in palika. :P

So asking some one to bring it to India from is not possible. What if i buy from US/play asia and import, how much would it cost and one more thing how is warranty applicable then ?

10 hours ago, l33tmaniac said:

10 hours ago, Playstationdude said:

So asking some one to bring it to India from US is not possible. What if i buy from US/play asia and import, how much would it cost and one more thing how is warranty applicable then ?

Edited by shadow storm

18 minutes ago, shadow storm said:

So asking some one to bring it to India from is not possible. What if i buy from US/play asia and import, how much would it cost and one more thing how is warranty applicable then ?

warranty won't be valid in India. 

Also importing it directly will attract a hefty import duty plus the shipping risk. It will be cheaper and safer to buy it locally for 30k in that case.

Finally got the Switch. After countless hours of visiting various retail outlets and continuosly monitoring the stock, I got one from Nintendo World lol. Got Zelda too. What an amazing game. Looks great on TV.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Finally got the Switch. After countless hours of visiting various retail outlets and continuosly monitoring the stock, I got one from Nintendo World lol. Got Zelda too. What an amazing game. Looks great on TV.

Congratulations bhai....very good decision. Enjoy!...and great game purchase....now buy this.. :P

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-super-mario-odyssey-series-mario-wedding-outfit/5929500.p?skuId=5929500&ref=8575135&loc=9a4240d856f711e7ada2562d90c888120INT&acampID=9a4240d856f711e7ada2562d90c888120INT

Edited by playstation

9 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

thanks and lol at that Mario. wtf is that.

Bhai...hum ko khud nahi pata yeh amibo hai kya.......it sells like hot cakes though....some say during Wii U ...this saved Nintendo... :lol:

some kinda of toy that you can use to get something for in game character also.... a costume dlc sort of thing  but i still have not  understood exactly what sh*t is this. Looks cute though...