Official Nintendo Switch Thread

Was going through Fire Emblem Three Houses and reminded that at the beginning of each story chapter it had really beautiful story art. Really beautiful like a stained glass painting. And each also depicts the daily life of the people of Fodland and ties into the story. For example, these 4 depicting the climate and seasons in Fodland

maxresdefault.jpg

f5ce92a0-a275-11e9-bef4-5a53934a4852

31176580-a249-11e9-b1fd-bb2ae4cb16a4

fire_emblem_paintings_02.jpg

etc.

Nintendo was amazing with this.

Edited by roun90

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, blitzkreiig said:

Is there any place in Delhi/NCR where i can get a joycon repaired for drifting, and how much should it cost to get the analog stick changed.

There is a shop on first floor in Palika which only repairs consoles. Got the left stick on my DS4 repaires for 300rsn

Though switch joycons seem a bit too delicate so I'm not sure if he does those too.

Alternatively you can call Samurai Electronics or Kalra electronics in Gaffar yo check if they do.

3 hours ago, icestrok said:

Can anyone link me the new Nintendo switch model (not lite) from amazon? I'm having trouble identifying which model is new and which is old. 

Micromini was the only seller who was selling the new Switch but I guess he ran out of stock. Still 3 days left for the sale. If he doesn't restock now, definitely he will in the Diwali sale which is just 2 weeks away from 4th October