Official Nintendo Switch Thread

38 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

No. 

With work, and a newborn, I can barely sleep man

Pretty sadistic of me to be happy knowing there is another who shares my lifestyle now :lol:  Whenever one of my consoles switches on, my wife gets summoned with my baby boy and hands him to me.

1 hour ago, KnackChap said:

I'm not talking about making switch home console. 

I just want a variant of it which is home console only just like the switch lite is a handheld only variant of the initial hybrid concept. 

This! I hope Nintendo listens because the quality of their games are unmatched and a home only console is something i would buy day one.

39 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

I dont really know. Do you want me to share the whatsapp group order link with you for 3d all stars?

Im only interested in hyrule warriors 2 though.:P

Nah man. I can barely keep up with that group's rules. :lol:

Who is doing the GO ? Earlier it was all via Ashish (Chennai). He is a major importer. Balaji used to do most GOs. 

9 minutes ago, b!T said:

Pretty sadistic of me to be happy knowing there is another who shares my lifestyle now :lol:  Whenever one of my consoles switches on, my wife gets summoned with my baby boy and hands him to me.

Haha !

We have an added responsibility of a 3 year old daughter too ! :P

She has gone so finicky and melodramatic after our new kid - so gotta pay equal attention to her or else she feels left out. 

Edited by Bird Bird Bird

Just now, Bird Bird Bird said:

Haha !

She has gone so finicky and melodramatic after our new kid - so gotta pay equal attention to her or else she feels left out. 

Damn, I stand corrected. I can't imagine having a three year old as well. 

31 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Nah man. I can barely keep up with that group's rules. :lol:

Who is doing the GO ? Earlier it was all via Ashish (Chennai). He is a major importer. Balaji used to do most GOs. 

Haha !

Balaji informed us of the group order. But they are looking at 2 vendors currently. Not sure which one though.

10 minutes ago, blitzkreiig said:

Did you guys get a final quote on the price? 

One vendor who quoted 4500 has closed the preorders now. His cutoff has gone. Other vendor they are awaiting price quote. He says price will be confirmed just before launch but he had quoted 4150 earlier, so Im assuming it should not exceed 4500.

21 hours ago, playstationdude said:

One vendor who quoted 4500 has closed the preorders now. His cutoff has gone. Other vendor they are awaiting price quote. He says price will be confirmed just before launch but he had quoted 4150 earlier, so Im assuming it should not exceed 4500.

Let us know as well here.

What's the cut off date ?

18 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Let us know as well here.

What's the cut off date ?

14 minutes ago, blitzkreiig said:

If it's 4150 I'd be interested too, not for 4500 though ?

There is no cutoff , you can join now. But I assume the import could be limited to the number of group orders.

Regarding the price, he says the same will be confirmed right before the release date only.

1 hour ago, playstationdude said:

There is no cutoff , you can join now. But I assume the import could be limited to the number of group orders.

Regarding the price, he says the same will be confirmed right before the release date only.

That's what I meant. I am sure he needs a certain number by a certain date to place imports. 

When is the group going to place the order ? 

24 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

That's what I meant. I am sure he needs a certain number by a certain date to place imports. 

When is the group going to place the order ? 

The ones who wanted to buy have already placed the order. Wait I'll ping you the invite link. Its a separate group order group not the switch group.

2 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Unable to send a PM. Anyway I think the other guy is Kishore only.

Kishore generally gets it from the chennai guy or from a couple of importers from Mumbai. I doubt he is the guy for group orders tbh. 

Edited by Bird Bird Bird