Official Nintendo Switch Thread

Waiting for a proper Zelda special edition. Nintendo is not giving any special attention to Zelda for some reason. Hopefully they would launch one with this OLED screen, would give me an excuse to get this version

Ps- I think Nintendo should sell just the OLED tablet as well. As joycons are interchangeable, the tablet alone would sell like hot cakes. (Might end up canibalizing sales of the console though). But hey, jisko lena hoga, vo toh lega hi. 

On 7/7/2021 at 9:48 PM, Bird Bird Bird said:

This is a valid criticism of Nintendo. They do milk their franchises like crazy. I was surprised when SM3D left out SMG2, and most likely the port will be charged at full price. 

Either that, or they will make you wait and release an SMG2 port on the new console for full price, and we will lap it up. 

Or literally never, and for no good reason.

Just like we still don't have Earthbound on the Switch.

Hey guys what's the best way to shop games for switch - digital or physical (pre-owned )

I don't plan to buy a lot of games on Switch - only the usual ones like Mario Odyssey , BOTW and few others. 

Also I know I will be playing each game for a long time (can only play few hours in a week) so is it better to buy digital versions when they go on sale or stick to buying pre owned versions only .

Thanks .

1 hour ago, Krazyniks said:

Hey guys what's the best way to shop games for switch - digital or physical (pre-owned )

I don't plan to buy a lot of games on Switch - only the usual ones like Mario Odyssey , BOTW and few others. 

Also I know I will be playing each game for a long time (can only play few hours in a week) so is it better to buy digital versions when they go on sale or stick to buying pre owned versions only .

Thanks .

Pre-owned physical is the way to go.

Try to get Zelda from IVG.. you can get below 3000. 

For other games, set up email reminders on gameloot. They will procure it.

Most Switch games never depreciate.  So resale value is excellent.  

17 minutes ago, Vamos said:

Pre-owned physical is the way to go.

Try to get Zelda from IVG.. you can get below 3000. 

For other games, set up email reminders on gameloot. They will procure it.

Most Switch games never depreciate.  So resale value is excellent.  

Okay thanks ..