Official Nintendo Switch Thread

1 hour ago, Krazyniks said:

Loving the switch . My first Nintendo console after the original home gaming console I used in 1990's .

Mario still rocks :majesty:

Welcome to the club 

super smash bros slow clap GIF

• Like 1

Hello guys ,

Wanted to know about these 3rd party sellers selling games in OLX etc. I am planning to buy a switch and from there I came to know about these. 

Can someone give clarity on this? Are these like cracked accounts or hacked accounts? Will this be a problem later on if I buy the console with these games, such as Nintendo banning account? Thanks

Siddharth - yes hacked accounts like you saw for EA play/steam etc . You get these accounts for PSN / Nintendo too as well .

Yes Nintendo may ban such account's if it gets lot of complaints or it may go unnoticed and nothing happens. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, सिद्धार्थ said:

Hello guys ,

Wanted to know about these 3rd party sellers selling games in OLX etc. I am planning to buy a switch and from there I came to know about these. 

Can someone give clarity on this? Are these like cracked accounts or hacked accounts? Will this be a problem later on if I buy the console with these games, such as Nintendo banning account? Thanks

If you get your account banned, you would no longer be able to access online features. However, you can still play games via carts even if your online account gets banned. 

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the clarification guys , this is my first time buying Nintendo, buying it because of nostalgia, before this I have been playing on PS and Xbox , have no idea about the things on switch side . Need to rethink on my decision I guess after all these discussions.

I am not too sure about the pricing also , that's why had posted on the other thread for price trends. Will think about it , thanks again to all those who replied and shared their knowledge

The unpatched consoles sell for 10k more than the similar patched ones . So definitely not worth it imo . Cause you still have to pay 100/200 per game . Better to stick to legit buying n selling I would say.

Also you only get V1 unpatched consoles . Not V2/Lite. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, blitzkreiig said:

@bowser @Jupiter

I'm having a hard time picking a triwing screwdriver for Joycons. Should it be Y00 or Y000? If possible where to get one, on Amazon most comments give conflicting comments.

Its Y000. If you buy any precision screwdriver set with 30+ bits it'll be part of it.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, blitzkreiig said:

@bowser @Jupiter

I'm having a hard time picking a triwing screwdriver for Joycons. Should it be Y00 or Y000? If possible where to get one, on Amazon most comments give conflicting comments.

No clue buddy. Bowser might be able to tell.

I have 4-5 of them and just tried the one I got from Play-asia for my DS, 15 years ago. It worked. Not very helpful. No idea what number it is.

Recently bought Switch, I have got Super Mario Odyssey for now, (amazing gameplay, those 2D sections instantly made me feel like a kid)

As brand new games are too expensive, can someone help me with the ongoing 2nd hand prices for these games.
Breath of the wild
Mario Aces Tennis
Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury
Pokemon let's go
Astral chain

4 hours ago, Fenix21 said:

Breath of the wild
Mario Aces Tennis
Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury
Pokemon let's go
Astral chain

Botw - 2800-3000