Official Nintendo Switch Thread

15 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

It will cross 50 million by mid next year not counting WiiU version. 50 MILLION.

12 hours ago, playstationdude said:

f*** you bro, only PS/xbox are real consoles.<_<

To add to this-

Pokemon Sword/Shield = 21 million (as of May 2021, will be more now) (https://dotesports.com/pokemon/news/pokemon-sword-and-shield-record-over-21-million-all-time-sales)

Zelda: Breath of the Wild = 24 million (As of Sep 2021, only the Switch Version) (https://www.statista.com/statistics/1248052/zelda-botw-unit-sales/)

Animal Cossing New Horizons = 34.85 million (As of Sep, 2021) (https://www.statista.com/statistics/868248/top-selling-nintendo-switch-titles-worldwide/)

and many more

Nintendo's least selling title is -

Fire Emblem Three Houses = 3.02 million (as of Nov, 2020) (https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2020/11/fire_emblem_three_houses_is_now_the_best-selling_entry_in_the_entire_series)

PS/Xbox games can only dream of selling as much as Switch games. Heck, I think some Switch titles individually sell more than there are GamePass subscribers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, playstationdude said:

What does mario kart have to do with toys/legos?:scratchchin:

1 hour ago, Sach4life said:

Forza Horizon is a ReAl game, Mario Kart is not. Didn't you get the memo?

Don't feed the troll guys. Let's not make this another PS vs XBOX thread, pretty please ? 

follow me please GIF

• Like 1

1 hour ago, roun90 said:

I think some Switch titles individually sell more than there are GamePass subscribers.

Add NSO to that list as well. 

Ps- NSO was brutally trolled (for valid reasons) yet has more subs compared to other similar services. 

Edited by radicaldude

1 hour ago, DarthVader said:

This might be a dumb one but I'm unable to purchase anything using Paypal / Debit/ Credit cards. Not even the online sub. What am i missing here? 

How to purchase using eshop? 

Which country eshop are you trying ?

3 hours ago, DarthVader said:

This might be a dumb one but I'm unable to purchase anything using Paypal / Debit/ Credit cards. Not even the online sub. What am i missing here? 

How to purchase using eshop? 

What I do is purchase eshop codes from 3rd party sites like amazon or playasia (Digital codes with instant delivery), then use those codes to make purchases on the Switch Eshop. Just make sure that the code matches the region (Like say $20 US Eshop code for a US Eshop account and not an EU one).

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, DarthVader said:

USA. 

But i purchased that playasia card and redeemed it as none of my axis, citi credit cards worked even though i tried through paypal too. Strange. 

Weird. All my CCs work with most eshops. Sometimes Mexico will throw a fit, but eventually does work. Bought new games just a few days ago. 

Is the street price for switch oled still 35k ? Micromini is selling on amazon for 41k. Switch always was a temptation for me because i love lazy handheld gaming while cozying on a bed, but as years go by switch games don't fall in price at least not the physical ones so i don't know if i still should get one this late in the lifecycle, i was very interested in Pokemon Legends: Arceus but saw that it's just single player, i guess it was a tradeoff for nintendo either give good graphics and open world or make it multiplayer.

All games on my list are very old,

Mario kart 8, xenoblade series, zelda games, super smash, splatoon, maybe animal crossing, and some others that i am not able to recall, if i have 10 games that i wanna buy with nintendo pricing i would be spending 30k on games, which is the best region digital store to get heavy discounts on nintendo games ? Also which are the upcoming switch games to look forward to apart from aceus i know BOTW2 and Metroid 4 though i'm very worried they can run smoothly on such old hardware, ae there any other top games ?

Also do we get any 7 or 30 day replacement buying from amazon or FK ? I ask this since i could get the switch oled for Rs.29-30k from dubai via relative but they are not tech savy and if i get a switch oled with some dead pixels or burn in out of box i might be stuck with it?

20 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Is the street price for switch oled still 35k ? Micromini is selling on amazon for 41k. Switch always was a temptation for me because i love lazy handheld gaming while cozying on a bed, but as years go by switch games don't fall in price at least not the physical ones so i don't know if i still should get one this late in the lifecycle, i was very interested in Pokemon Legends: Arceus but saw that it's just single player, i guess it was a tradeoff for nintendo either give good graphics and open world or make it multiplayer.

All games on my list are very old,

Mario kart 8, xenoblade series, zelda games, super smash, splatoon, maybe animal crossing, and some others that i am not able to recall, if i have 10 games that i wanna buy with nintendo pricing i would be spending 30k on games, which is the best region digital store to get heavy discounts on nintendo games ? Also which are the upcoming switch games to look forward to apart from aceus i know BOTW2 and Metroid 4 though i'm very worried they can run smoothly on such old hardware, ae there any other top games ?

Also do we get any 7 or 30 day replacement buying from amazon or FK ? I ask this since i could get the switch oled for Rs.29-30k from dubai via relative but they are not tech savy and if i get a switch oled with some dead pixels or burn in out of box i might be stuck with it?

The street price is 34-35k. There is no replacement warranty Afaik.

15 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

The street price is 34-35k. There is no replacement warranty Afaik.

So even if i get one from micromini on amazon then i am stuck with what i get ?

Are there any good multiplayer games coming on switch, man smash is so old now, I'd get beat up so much before i get any better. Mostly the prospect of getting the system for 30k or below is alluring.