Official Nintendo Switch Thread

So I am trying to buy Death's Door from Polish eshop as that is where the game is cheapest as of now but the payment through paypal is not going through. Up until today all my paypal transactions used to go through (irrespective of eshop region) where the amount used to get deducted directly from my credit card without adding funds. Since evening today all the paypal transactions are showing error ('Unprocessable Entity'). Tried the Australia store as well and the same thing came up. Any idea what is happening here? Is there any other way I can make this purchase?

Any direct CC payment in the eshop through my regalia CC keeps getting declined as usual.

1 hour ago, R3D_D3ViL said:

So I am trying to buy Death's Door from Polish eshop as that is where the game is cheapest as of now but the payment through paypal is not going through. Up until today all my paypal transactions used to go through (irrespective of eshop region) where the amount used to get deducted directly from my credit card without adding funds. Since evening today all the paypal transactions are showing error ('Unprocessable Entity'). Tried the Australia store as well and the same thing came up. Any idea what is happening here? Is there any other way I can make this purchase?

Any direct CC payment in the eshop through my regalia CC keeps getting declined as usual.

Some sh*t with RBI rules. My cards ain't working with US eshop. Got a top up card from Amazon US to extend NSO. 

Try to use the web browser to buy ?

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Some sh*t with RBI rules. My cards ain't working with US eshop. Got a top up card from Amazon US to extend NSO. 

Try to use the web browser to buy ?

Not showing any option for purchase. This is so infuriating. :wallbash:

Edit: The purchase option came through when I changed the region to Americas. The credit card payment went through on the US eshop. Paypal did not work.

Edited by R3D_D3ViL

5 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

if you don’t have Nintendo, then Immortals Fenix Rising is a good substitute for BotW right?

Immortals is a copycat. I have the game but have not played it yet. It copies the mechanics and game world design, but I am darn sure it cannot hold a candle to BoTW in terms of its charm. BoTW is unparalleled in the sense of adventure, discovery and joy you get while playing the game.

Based on the gameplay videos I have seen, the narration in Immortals is annoying too.

43 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

No

34 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

Immortals is a copycat. I have the game but have not played it yet. It copies the mechanics and game world design, but I am darn sure it cannot hold a candle to BoTW in terms of its charm. BoTW is unparalleled in the sense of adventure, discovery and joy you get while playing the game.

Based on the gameplay videos I have seen, the narration in Immortals is annoying too.

So do you recommend watching BotW on YouTube? Coz buying a whole console for 1 game seems too much 

2 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Coz buying a whole console for 1 game seems too much 

It’s a myth bro. 

Botw barely scratches the surface of the Switch game catalogue.  

And even if you buy it to play just Botw, it will take you several months to properly finish it. 

25 minutes ago, Vamos said:

It’s a myth bro. 

Botw barely scratches the surface of the Switch game catalogue.  

And even if you buy it to play just Botw, it will take you several months to properly finish it. 

This. There are tons of great games on Switch.