Official Nintendo Switch Thread

21 hours ago, Snake said:

I’m a little wary of olx tbh. There is one for 14k on gameloot.

Anyone have any experience from there?

Bought my current Switch from there 3 years ago. I'd say go for big Switch instead of Lite because you will miss TV play sorely with certain games. They have one for 18k, and if you get unpatched version its a lottery :P

22 hours ago, Snake said:

I’m a little wary of olx tbh. There is one for 14k on gameloot.

Anyone have any experience from there?

Gameloot is legit. I recently got a 1X from a friend and he bought it from gameloot a year ago.

• Like 1

Excited for some of the stuff that they showed in this Direct. Mario Strikers seems fun and was surprised at the Chrono Cross remake. 

Disappointed about the lack of news regarding Prime remake or drops of older Zelda on Switch (Twilight Princess and WindWaker). 

2 hours ago, b!T said:

Gameloot is legit. I recently got a 1X from a friend and he bought it from gameloot a year ago.

I’ll probably visit them to check the condition of the switch

3 minutes ago, Agent 47 said:

Honestly, we need a Chrono Trigger remake. Its about time.

True dat. Would have been more excited if it were trigger instead of cross.

14 minutes ago, Snake said:

I’ll probably visit them to check the condition of the switch

Yeah, better to visit and check it out in person.

2 hours ago, b!T said:

True dat. Would have been more excited if it were trigger instead of cross.

Yeah, better to visit and check it out in person.

Chrono Trigger doesnt need a remake. I am pretty sure it would get ruined. It is perfect. Just release the DS version on all the platforms, thats it.

1 hour ago, Sach4life said:

Chrono Trigger doesnt need a remake. I am pretty sure it would get ruined. It is perfect. Just release the DS version on all the platforms, thats it.

Cause the dream team won't be working on it? Yeah, that is a possibility. Then again, it can be done well if they want to.

Yeah, chances of them ruining it are pretty high however something like FF7 or OG Mafia would be swell. Once can dream :P

6 hours ago, b!T said:

Yeah, chances of them ruining it are pretty high however something like FF7 or OG Mafia would be swell. Once can dream :P

6 hours ago, Agent 47 said:

Cause the dream team won't be working on it? Yeah, that is a possibility. Then again, it can be done well if they want to.

I don't want a 3d Chrono Trigger remake. Definitely not like FF7. It just wouldn't be Chrono Trigger imo. FF7 still made sense since it was inherently a 3d game. I would love an Octopath Traveller style remake though

Edited by Sach4life

I don't want a 3d Chrono Trigger remake. Definitely not like FF7. It just wouldn't be Chrono Trigger imo. FF7 still made sense since it was inherently a 3d game. Max, i would love an Octopath Traveller style remake

That is something i'm looking forward to and not like FF7

• Like 1