Official Nintendo Switch Thread

3 hours ago, 0verlord said:

What do you think? Hori split pad lite

I have the current gen Hori Split pad. It's definitely comfortable to use, but the lack of rumble, gyro and wireless functionality is definitely a bummer. The biggest issue that I have with the current gen model is that it's huge. It's super hard to find a case that fits the console + split pad when attached. 

The new model seems to be rectifying only the size issue. I'd probably be a lot more excited for something like the Binbok which are true joy con replacements that offer most of the features.

• Like 1

On 8/28/2022 at 10:34 AM, playstationdude said:

He charges 10% cancellation fee. Just check that first

He didn’t charge anything since I asked him to add as store credit

Can anyone suggest some good Switch OLED accessories, essential ones like cover or grip etc.?

31 minutes ago, Aercy said:

He didn’t charge anything since I asked him to add as store credit

Can anyone suggest some good Switch OLED accessories, essential ones like cover or grip etc.?

This cover grip is good: https://www.amazon.in/dp/B09HR9DZFJ?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Aercy said:

But cannot be docked with the case, as per the reviews. Do you have this? Can you confirm?

Yes, it cannot be docked. I switch between this and Hori Split pad pro. Use Hori while at home, planning to use this case along with the spigen travel pouch when moving around

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Aercy said:

But cannot be docked with the case, as per the reviews. Do you have this? Can you confirm?

In general it's a good idea to only dock with no cover on. Switch is meant to be docked without cover. While docking your Seitch also gets charged, and if you dock it with cover - it will get too hot.

If you want to play Switch docked, remove all cover and preferably remove the Joycons also (whether you are using the Joyce's or Pro Controller- which I highly recommend).

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Aercy said:

Will get the Spigen grip then. What about tempered glass? Needed?

It doesn't hurt. I have it installed from day 1. Just get the dual pack that's most popular on Amazon. It's good. 

7 hours ago, Aercy said:

Some Switch OLED Love:

M7BqvPV.jpg

Want to get a controller for docked usage. Any suggestions outside the Switch Pro controllers that are retailing for 5.7k?

8bitdo SN30 Pro 2. Retails for around 3600/3700 bucks on mx2games. Super well built with a rechargable battery that can be swapped for AAs and has two rear buttons that can be programmed. Works with PC via BT.

Only downside is that it cannot wake up your switch from sleep mode.

Edited by l33tmaniac
  • Thanks 1