Official Nintendo Switch Thread

16 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

It's more of a remake than a remaster. 

Definitely play if anyone haven't already. One of best Nintendo games out there.

Only issue is last level is very frustrating. I couldn't beat it due to that. If final boss beats you, you have to replay whole level again. 

Hopefully they changed it in remake. 

Oh wow. That's good to hear.

Will india get physical copies? I really hope we do

• 3 months later...
52 minutes ago, Elijah058 said:

Planning on getting a few games for my switch in the next couple of weeks, any recommendations/suggestions for sellers or websites where I can get them at a reasonable price?

Buy from Tanveer/Kishor/Navneet on whatsapp. Reliable and you get the best prices. Don’t buy from amazon.

mx2games and e2zstore websites are alternatives, but they charge more than the whatsapp sellers. 

Edited by l33tmaniac
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, dante77 said:

How do you guys mostly play this? On TV or on the go as handheld?

I almost always want to play handheld but a few days of playing it on TV, it seems that I'm inclining towards TV these days but the caveat is, if I'm playing on TV, I've such a huge backlog of PS games and I'd rather boot that up :unsure:

11 hours ago, dante77 said:

How do you guys mostly play this? On TV or on the go as handheld?

Whenever possible - I use a TV. But you need a Switch Pro controller to play on TV (The default Switch Joycon controllers are no fun to play on TV). TV offers some huge advantages. For example, the resolution is greater on TV and game might have more FPS too on TV Mode. Plus the Switch Pro Controller is one of the absolute best controllers in the market and for quite a bit of time it was the No.#1 Controller in the market (From what I heard, Switch Pro Controller is the  previous version of the Dualsense and shares many features with it).

Advantage of handheld is portability of course. It has it's drawbacks, like reduced FPS etc. but it's still quite good. I use it if I'm travelling, or just in the mood to use it as a handheld.

Edited by roun90
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, l33tmaniac said:

Buy from Tanveer/Kishor/Navneet on whatsapp. Reliable and you get the best prices. Don’t buy from amazon.

mx2games and e2zstore websites are alternatives, but they charge more than the whatsapp sellers. 

Thanks bro! I had bought TOTK from Mcube games , but for other games I will check with the sellers. Need some details for those! DM’ed

11 hours ago, Banz said:

How is the 8bitdo Ultimate controller compared to the Pro Controller?

I havent used the 8bitdo ultimate, but own the sn30 pro and switch pro controllers. 8bitdo is solid - the Hal sensors in Ultimate will be ensure you don’t get any drift.

That said, I do find the switch pro controller to be a lot more comfortable. However, it is hard to find an original pro controller since the market is flooded with duplicates that arguably work just as well. Mainly due to this, I would recommend going for the 8bitdo

Edited by l33tmaniac
  • Like 1