Official Nintendo Switch Thread

Just now, KunjanPSD said:

India me toh aane se rha dhang ke price pe and bahar milne se rha. Grey loot lega sabko.

Mumbai mein home delivery hai. With digital payment. B)

6 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

All this talk about switch pro and valve handheld makes me want sony to have another go at a handheld but only if they can magically make all PS4 (and older gen)  games run on it. 

Mere ko Sunny Leone ke saath chai peena hai. She’s happily married. 

10 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

All this talk about switch pro and valve handheld makes me want sony to have another go at a handheld but only if they can magically make all PS4 (and older gen)  games run on it. 

Only if they can make another Pursuit Force game. 

So what's the deal with Switch Pro. I haven't been following all the news. Can some kind soul link to all the facts we know so far, like release period, specs, etc?

Edited by Aloy

58 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Nintendo never competes on specs. They always strive to provide a unique experience. From Wii, Wii U (didn't sell well, but no doubt the ideation of Switch was visible in it, Switch, DS/3DS/XL etc). 

The games are unique, and most 1st party titles can be picked up by an 8 or an 80 year old. You can play on easy to just complete missions or try to go hardcore by hitting all side quests/milestones. 

There are games like MK8 which my 3 year daughter plays, there are tons of couch coop games which wifey and I play, and then there are epic platformers which I play. It's a true family setup. 

They just need a new console, a Mario or Zelda or Pokemon or Metroid or Animal Crossing, and it'll be OOS in minutes. 

Hah. They never entered after the copycats came to Asia. I don't think they'll even bother. India is an extremely small market for them. 

Im guessing botw 2 is enhanced for switch pro.

Need to stop collecting retro stuff and start saving up for switch pro. Day 1 buy at retail price, imo.

14 minutes ago, Aloy said:

So what's the deal with Switch Pro. I haven't been following all the news. Can some kind soul link to all the facts we know so far, like release period, specs, etc?

Expensive. 
3x more expensive in India because we don’t exist 

Just now, KnackChap said:

Bhai sunny busy hai, tum iss se kaam chala lo. Tiktok band hone ke baad yeh free hi hai.

images (5).jpeg

Yeh paape wale hai. Nahi chahiye. NOTA

2 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Expensive. 
3x more expensive in India because we don’t exist 

3X?! Damn...Dunno why they don't see the potential in the market of 1.3 billion people.

15 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Im guessing botw 2 is enhanced for switch pro.

Need to stop collecting retro stuff and start saving up for switch pro. Day 1 buy at retail price, imo.

Let me know if there's a GO. :P

• Haha 1