Zelda WW HD

Zelda TP HD

The Wonderful 101

Bayonta 1 and 2

Smash Bros U

Mario Kart 8

Pikmin 3

Captain Toad

Tokyo Mirage Sessions (best Persona game)

Paper Mario Color Splash

Xenoblade X

Super Mario Maker (best 2d Mario till date)

Soon, Zelda BotW

Best Nintendo console I've ever owned (that includes portables). Many of them I actually bought for first time in the series like Pikmin and Smash, so its been a great introductory console.

• Like 1

~ snip

How is color splash.? Sticker star isn't that great

I do. Nintendo abandoned that console and anyone unlucky enough to buy it.

Not buying a WiiU (almost did it) was a bullet dodged for me.

Well, i know physical games cannot be used on Switch but Nintendo can introduce something like For ex: If you own the physical version of the game and if its registered online then you can download the digital version of that on Switch for free.

I know the free part of it is too much to ask from Nintendo but It is a possibility..

How is color splash.? Sticker star isn't that great

Pretty good, but I did like SS so...

Gameplay is same but you get incentives for battles now, music is God tier, script is funny as hell, like really funny, art looks pretty and story...well who cares about that :P

My current library

Super Mario 3DW

SuperMario Bros U/Luigi U

DKC Tropical Freeze

Zelda WW HD

Zelda TP HD

The Wonderful 101

Bayonta 1 and 2

Smash Bros U

Mario Kart 8

Pikmin 3

Captain Toad

Paper Mario Color Splash

Xenoblade X

Soon, Zelda BotW

Best Nintendo console I've ever owned (that includes portables). Many of them I actually bought for first time in the series like Pikmin and Smash, so its been a great introductory console.

My first ever Nintendo console to be owned and even i would say it is pretty damn good and i dont even own 30% of the games you own .... but is it really even better than wii for you cc??.....Wii had pretty crazy library ...Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 alone are best games ever....dont see any god tier titles in wiiu....

Afty is not fully wrong about wiiu being abandoned.....all that promise that this new controller was suppose to bring i did not see it. I don't see any innovate way this new controller came to be used in wiiu...

Btw @afty dude i bought those wii metroid games on wiiu sometime back ....yaar in 5 mins i was feeling nausea and all......is it just the begining stage and the game actually improves later or this game is not for me?

Yup don't see how anyone can bash wiiu for lack of games :rofl: WiiU library is crazy good. Maybe miyamoto needed to slap a wiiu sticker on his forehead so that people could be convinced Ninty cared about wiiu

Problem was they failed to bring any innovation with new wii u controller. the controller itself was stupid.....just had they kept even the wii controller and a normal controller it and then add on some games ....this would be still selling like hotcakes.

My first ever Nintendo console to be owned and even i would say it is pretty damn good and i dont even own 30% of the games you own .... but is it really even better than wii for you cc??.....Wii had pretty crazy library ...Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 alone are best games ever....dont see any god tier titles in wiiu....

Better than Wii simply because I hate that wiimote+nunchuk sh*t. And you can play all Wii games on it so the comparison is mute anyway. I played SMG2 entirely on Wii U.

The fact that you can even play them is a big deal nowadays. Also mutes the argument that Wii had better games so its a better console, because you can play them all on WiiU.

but you are counting backward compatibility with regards to library on wiiu....the early ps3s could even play ps2 games but it still did not help ps3.

Backward compatibility cannot be regarded more than a bonus if one is comparing library of previous console to current one.

My current library

Super Mario 3DW

SuperMario Bros U/Luigi U

DKC Tropical Freeze

Zelda WW HD

Zelda TP HD

The Wonderful 101

Bayonta 1 and 2

Smash Bros U

Mario Kart 8

Pikmin 3

Captain Toad

Paper Mario Color Splash

Xenoblade X

Soon, Zelda BotW

i've only owned Nintendo DS and i freaking loved that thing. The weirdest part of it is i don't like any of the Nintendo first party games. Don't like Mario, Mario kart, pokemon, or for that matter any of their games. Its the Amazing third party games that made it the greatest Nintendo ever. With games like 999,Hotel Dusk, Phoenix Wright,Ghost Detective, Dragon Quest and many other such games are what made it great for me.

The game developers made some amazing use of dual screen +touchscreen without requiring high end specs like PSP.

Unless there are such great variety of games for Switch i doubt it will succeed. Games and low price is what it needs. Specs don't matter.