Official Nintendo Switch Thread

22 hours ago, Fenix21 said:

Recently bought Switch, I have got Super Mario Odyssey for now, (amazing gameplay, those 2D sections instantly made me feel like a kid)

As brand new games are too expensive, can someone help me with the ongoing 2nd hand prices for these games.
Breath of the wild
Mario Aces Tennis
Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury
Pokemon let's go
Astral chain

Also check local sellers. Don't go by online prices. Local chaps will be cheaper than Amazon etc. 

1 hour ago, R3D_D3ViL said:

Hopefully the Hindi VO is not cringe

Currently playing this on Xbox. It's quite good!

PS - I mean the game, not VO. Even the English VO is a bit funny at times though.

Edited by TRMNTR

On 7/21/2021 at 11:33 AM, blitzkreiig said:

@bowser @Jupiter

I'm having a hard time picking a triwing screwdriver for Joycons. Should it be Y00 or Y000? If possible where to get one, on Amazon most comments give conflicting comments.

Hey sorry for the late reply. I have all 3 sizes and it's certainly not Y000. That is for the microscopic screws used inside iPhones and such. Y0 is too big and won't even fit the screw head whereas Y000 is too small and there's a high chance of stripping the screw and locking yourself out of the joycon.

The correct size is Y00.

And feel free to ping me any time on Whatsapp directly :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Krazyniks said:

Actual lifetime sales of Nintendo Switch stands at 89 mil after adding Q1 2021 figures 

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2021/08/switch_hardware_sales_reach_89_million_despite_facing_a_year-on-year_slump

Yeh random accounts to quote karna band karde , they spread misinformation like this and that Nintendo switch sold more than 4 gens of xbox combined :P

He is a reporter from Bloomberg. Also, what misinformation is there in the quoted tweets?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

Mario kart 8 deluxe lifetime sales stands at 37 mil :O . 4 out of 10 switch owners have bought the game . Absolutely insane .

45M if you count WiiU version. There were people who genuinely thought Bethesda IPs are worth more than Nintendo :lol: 

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

45M if you count WiiU version. There were people who genuinely thought Bethesda IPs are worth more than Nintendo :lol: 

That's over 2.5 Bil dollars in revenue ( at 60$ a game) cause Nintendo first party titles rarely go on discount . Even average price of 50$ means revenue of over 2.2 Bil dollars .

Yeah no way Bethesda IPs are worth more than Nintendo .Also when you look at list of best selling video games of all time - 6 out of top 10 are from Nintendo .

18 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

That's over 2.5 Bil dollars in revenue ( at 60$ a game) cause Nintendo first party titles rarely go on discount . Even average price of 50$ means revenue of over 2.2 Bil dollars .

Yeah no way Bethesda IPs are worth more than Nintendo .Also when you look at list of best selling video games of all time - 6 out of top 10 are from Nintendo .

The only thing that comes close is Skyrim, but that's only because they've milked it so hard and ported it to everything including toasters probably :rofl:

• Haha 1