Official Nintendo Switch Thread

1 hour ago, Vamos said:

different people like different games as per their interests. Nothing is trash, it's just an interest

;)

I watched and then commented actually 

I was trying Dunkey-esque sarcasm/irony

perhaps it worked, perhaps it didn’t :rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

I watched and then commented actually 

I was trying Dunkey-esque sarcasm/irony

perhaps it worked, perhaps it didn’t :rolleyes:

Only Dunkey can do Dunkey sarcasm. You won't even know when the sarcasm ends and truth begins ! :lol:

Edited by Bird Bird Bird

Isn't it insane some of the retailers selling Amiibo Cards for the price of AAA game. Aren't they aware they are just plastic cards and not some electronic gadget. I don't think excise is high on those things.

Is there any place to get official ones for lower price?

I tried the cloud version demo of GOTG on switch yesterday. While the visuals , fps and all definitely took a hit, found it surprisingly playable. If they can refine it some more, i think it could be a very viable option, specially for older titles like Kingdom hearts that should look fine.

I did not experience lag etc while platforming and combat , though I admit the demo was only 15 minutes.

25 minutes ago, Agent 47 said:

Isn't it insane some of the retailers selling Amiibo Cards for the price of AAA game. Aren't they aware they are just plastic cards and not some electronic gadget. I don't think excise is high on those things.

Unfortunately, they are categorized as toys and attract the extra customs charges (increased to 60% last year). 

The cheapest way would be to have a friend from US or UK ship it to you. 

3 hours ago, Agent 47 said:

No official availability. And as long as people pay, sellers will have a field day. 

Import tax is not even into consideration since most of it gets inside illegally. 

Started playing Eastward today. Holy cow this game is amazing. 4 hours straight and I can't gwt enough of this game. Aptly reviewed as a combo of zelda and Earthbound. The visuals, story, combat everything is top notch. This game was designed to be played on switch.

Would recommend all switch owners to try.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Started playing Eastward today. Holy cow this game is amazing. 4 hours straight and I can't gwt enough of this game. Aptly reviewed as a combo of zelda and Earthbound. The visuals, story, combat everything is top notch. This game was designed to be played on switch.

If only my joycons worked, this game would have been apt for handheld

• Like 2

8 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Predominantly RPG, right ?

6 hours ago, ZooZoo said:

Anyone know how to get Zelda for cheap? Game is so old but yet it is going for sky high prices on amazon and even on preowned stores. Need to get it for a friend's birthday this month.

Only Switch game which sees no physical discount years after launch. It's ridiculous. 

:lol:

On 11/4/2021 at 9:24 AM, Agent 47 said:

speaking of Amiibo where do you even get one in India?