Jump to content

Official Nintendo Switch Thread


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Completed Unmetal. 

 

i9bdOBw.jpeg

 

Absolutely hilarity ! 

 

Started Underhood. Another underrated gem:

 

 

 

It's clearly inspired by Undertale and Deltarune, but has its own level of weird, and gets weirder and f**king tougher as you go in. Superb rhythm game. 

 

 

 

Ok, I am getting Unmetal. Vita seems to have got only physical copy? I will get it for switch then.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, b!T said:

 

Ok, I am getting Unmetal. Vita seems to have got only physical copy? I will get it for switch then.

 

 

Holy f**k. Did not know it came out on Vita. :lol: That too in 2021 ! 

I played on Switch. It's much better portable than on TV. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/3/2022 at 5:16 PM, Bird Bird Bird said:

 

Holy f**k. Did not know it came out on Vita. :lol: That too in 2021 ! 

I played on Switch. It's much better portable than on TV. 

 

Dude, this game in unreal :lol: The Satire is on point.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, b!T said:

 

Dude, this game in unreal :lol: The Satire is on point.

 

Oh, it gets better. You can choose your enemies (and thus the story direction) as you go along. The ending is :rofl:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So I am trying to buy Death's Door from Polish eshop as that is where the game is cheapest as of now but the payment through paypal is not going through. Up until today all my paypal transactions used to go through (irrespective of eshop region) where the amount used to get deducted directly from my credit card without adding funds. Since evening today all the paypal transactions are showing error ('Unprocessable Entity'). Tried the Australia store as well and the same thing came up. Any idea what is happening here? Is there any other way I can make this purchase?

 

Any direct CC payment in the eshop through my regalia CC keeps getting declined as usual.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, R3D_D3ViL said:

So I am trying to buy Death's Door from Polish eshop as that is where the game is cheapest as of now but the payment through paypal is not going through. Up until today all my paypal transactions used to go through (irrespective of eshop region) where the amount used to get deducted directly from my credit card without adding funds. Since evening today all the paypal transactions are showing error ('Unprocessable Entity'). Tried the Australia store as well and the same thing came up. Any idea what is happening here? Is there any other way I can make this purchase?

 

Any direct CC payment in the eshop through my regalia CC keeps getting declined as usual.

 

 

 

Some sh*t with RBI rules. My cards ain't working with US eshop. Got a top up card from Amazon US to extend NSO. 

Try to use the web browser to buy ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

 

Some sh*t with RBI rules. My cards ain't working with US eshop. Got a top up card from Amazon US to extend NSO. 

Try to use the web browser to buy ?

Not showing any option for purchase. This is so infuriating. :wallbash:

 

Edit: The purchase option came through when I changed the region to Americas. The credit card payment went through on the US eshop. Paypal did not work.

Edited by R3D_D3ViL
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, 0verlord said:


if you don’t have Nintendo, then Immortals Fenix Rising is a good substitute for BotW right?


Immortals is a copycat. I have the game but have not played it yet. It copies the mechanics and game world design, but I am darn sure it cannot hold a candle to BoTW in terms of its charm. BoTW is unparalleled in the sense of adventure, discovery and joy you get while playing the game.

 

Based on the gameplay videos I have seen, the narration in Immortals is annoying too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

No

 

34 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:


Immortals is a copycat. I have the game but have not played it yet. It copies the mechanics and game world design, but I am darn sure it cannot hold a candle to BoTW in terms of its charm. BoTW is unparalleled in the sense of adventure, discovery and joy you get while playing the game.

 

Based on the gameplay videos I have seen, the narration in Immortals is annoying too.

So do you recommend watching BotW on YouTube? Coz buying a whole console for 1 game seems too much 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Coz buying a whole console for 1 game seems too much 

It’s a myth bro. 

Botw barely scratches the surface of the Switch game catalogue.  

 

And even if you buy it to play just Botw, it will take you several months to properly finish it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Vamos said:

It’s a myth bro. 

Botw barely scratches the surface of the Switch game catalogue.  

 

And even if you buy it to play just Botw, it will take you several months to properly finish it. 


This. There are tons of great games on Switch. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...