Official Nintendo Switch Thread

23 minutes ago, b!T said:

What I would do to enjoy these for the first time again. :cry:

Holding back on playing the game on PlayStation has finally yielded results. Will get the game on Switch - the right way to be played. 

Any idea on whether they plan to release physical copies?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

Holding back on playing the game on PlayStation has finally yielded results. Will get the game on Switch - the right way to be played. 

Don't think they have plans for a physical release now. Maybe after all three games are released it might come.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, l33tmaniac said:

P5R is going to have a physical release but the rest are digital only.

• Like 2

Playing super Mario 3d world. Damn, such a good game :wub: Absolutely hate the limited lives concept though. Want unlimited lives :P

Haven't played the super Mario versions of wii,  wii u ,3ds versions etc,. Last i played was on NES :P

but thought Id try this . Totally worth it.

Will play bowser's fury after this :D

Edited by silv3rgunn3r

36 minutes ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

Playing super Mario 3d world. Damn, such a good game :wub: Absolutely hate the limited lives concept though. Want unlimited lives :P

Haven't played the super Mario versions of wii,  wii u ,3ds versions etc,. Last i played was on NES :P

It’s just the most charming platformer. 

2 hours ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

Wow! Coincidence! 

I also Started playing Super Mario 3D world + Bowser's Fury from past 3 days. Loving the game!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

Wow! Coincidence! 

I also Started playing Super Mario 3D world + Bowser's Fury from past 3 days. Loving the game!

Ya what a gem of a game. Cant get enough of it.

Edited by silv3rgunn3r

8 minutes ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

Ya what a gem of a game. Cant get enough of it.

I love the animated home screen ! Also, wait till you play Bowser's Fury. Just a perfect little companion. 

30 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Subscriptions, Nintendo style! 

This is actually amazing!!!! Wish they start this for all consoles everywhere! Think about it - your current options are - 

If your controller dies you have to get a new one which can cost 6k. If your console dies (Out of Warranty) - you have to buy a new one. 

If we can pay 1000 Rs a year and be guaranteed of Controller Replacements or even get your console repaired/replaced - This is an absolutely worth it service. Hope Sony, MS and even Nintendo (Although they are not here officially) - offer it here.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

15usd a year, not bad at all. 

6 minutes ago, roun90 said:

This is actually amazing!!!! Wish they start this for all consoles everywhere! Think about it - your current options are - 

If your controller dies you have to get a new one which can cost 6k. If your console dies (Out of Warranty) - you have to buy a new one. 

If we can pay 1000 Rs a year and be guaranteed of Controller Replacements or even get your console repaired/replaced - This is an absolutely worth it service. Hope Sony, MS and even Nintendo (Although they are not here officially) - offer it here.

Best deal in gaming 

15 minutes ago, roun90 said:

Only controller are at risk. And I can get it repaired for much less than 1k.

In fact if they break so often, i will prefer to learn how to fix them myself.