Official Nintendo Switch Thread

16 hours ago, 0verlord said:

Splatoon 3 splatfest 12hr free demo on 27 Aug. Nintendo will send 7 day free NSO trial code for multiplayer once you download splatfest

From 9:30 PM tomorrow to 9:30 AM on Sunday. 

34 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

dafaq. This is from Nintendo Argentina support

How much tax is due on my purchase (Argentina only)?

Purchases of foreign digital services or content by Argentine consumers are subject to VAT, PAIS, and Resolution 4815/2020 taxes. The 8% PAIS and 45% Resolution 4815/2020 taxes (which were later increased by Resolution 5232/2022), will be charged by the local payment processor. On purchases in Argentine pesos in the amount equivalent to $10 USD or less, 21% VAT will also be charged by the local payment processor. Depending on where you live, local turnover taxes may also apply and will be charged by the local payment processor. The taxes will appear on your bank or credit card statement.

This is true. 

I bought Little nightmares 2 for $750 Arg Pesos. (Around 450 INR) 

But including the tax, my CC was charged $1304 (760 INR) 

It's still cheaper than other regions, even after tax. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Vamos said:

This is true. 

I bought Little nightmares 2 for $750 Arg Pesos. (Around 450 INR) 

But including the tax, my CC was charged $1304 (760 INR) 

It's still cheaper than other regions, even after tax. 

Yup. I just assume that it's in INR whenever I see the currency in Peso and make the purchase. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

How much was it? Its 21 usd on the us eshop

Game + dlc on Arg eshop costs 582 pesos as per my Nintendo purchase email. :eyepop:Cheap af because of sale

yet to get transaction entry on my CC, I’ll keep checking to find what was the exact ₹ amount I was charged 

44 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

Less than 1000 bucks incl the DLC: https://eshop-prices.com/games/2360-cuphead?currency=ARS

This website doesn’t seem to show dlc bundle and base game separately, only shows bundle

Actual price of bundle on Switch esop is slightly cheaper and base game is much cheaper 

26 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

This website doesn’t seem to show dlc bundle and base game separately, only shows bundle

Actual price of bundle on Switch esop is slightly cheaper and base game is much cheaper 

Got it. 

7 hours ago, 0verlord said:

Game + dlc on Arg eshop costs 582 pesos as per my Nintendo purchase email. :eyepop:Cheap af because of sale

yet to get transaction entry on my CC, I’ll keep checking to find what was the exact ₹ amount I was charged 

Don't you get a message on your mobile when you make any transaction through CC? That amount should be incl of all taxes right?

18 hours ago, playstationdude said:

How much was it? Its 21 usd on the us eshop

9 hours ago, R3D_D3ViL said:

Don't you get a message on your mobile when you make any transaction through CC? That amount should be incl of all taxes right?

Didn’t get instant sms but got an email. Total cost of base game + dlc bundle is ₹590.27

4 hours ago, Aercy said:

Pulled the trigger …

s9KBASF.jpg

congrats man ? Btw, there are sellers on whatsapp groups who can get you first party Nintendo games for sub 4k.

for insance, Mario Odyssey generally retails around 3600-3700 for a sealed copy. Just letting you know :) 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

congrats man ? Btw, there are sellers on whatsapp groups who can get you first party Nintendo games for sub 4k.

for insance, Mario Odyssey generally retails around 3600-3700 for a sealed copy. Just letting you know :) 

Yeah, I have already asked PGC to modify the order and cancel Mario Odyssey and add the amount as store credit. Will preorder some stuff with that on PGC

• Like 1