Official Nintendo Switch Thread

Those games are still less retarded than Diablo.

You got a timeout for flame baiting/trolling for no reason when there are a good amount of games in the list.

Second, you don't own the Switch nor seem to have any interest. So why bother?

• Like 2

Anybody here experienced with switch or nintendo in general ? My switch shipped today ,so before it gets here just wanted some help. I am looking to buy snipperclips code from amazon.com , will it work in india or do i need US account ? Owned a 3ds long time ago but never used it online so looking for help

Anybody here experienced with switch or nintendo in general ? My switch shipped today ,so before it gets here just wanted some help. I am looking to buy snipperclips code from amazon.com , will it work in india or do i need US account ? Owned a 3ds long time ago but never used it online so looking for help

The Switch is Region Free so shouldn't be an issue. But since you are ordering the game from Amazon.com you might have to make US account on your Switch to redeem the code.

• 2 weeks later...

So... I bought a Switch. My first Nintendo console. Going to play my first Zelda as well.

Anyone here playing Zelda on the Switch?

I picked up the switch on launch day and completed 90% of the breath of the wild. Ive been tracking the Zelda amiibos to get all the loot from them.

I barely noticed any game breaking frame drops, will try the game tonight to see what the patch has improved. Nintendo never bothered releasing patch notes in the past, did they do it for BotW?

Those games are still less retarded than Diablo.

You got a timeout for flame baiting/trolling for no reason when there are a good amount of games in the list.

Second, you don't own the Switch nor seem to have any interest. So why bother?

Ok bol diya..[emoji41]

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...