Sign in to follow this  
Big Boss

Official Nintendo Switch Thread

^ I never played any of the wii exclusive titles and I am praying that they make the switch backwards compatible. I believe the Wii, WiiU and the switch share similar architecture, all they have to do is make the games available to be downloaded off the store to the switch. It would be perfect playing the super mario galaxy games on the switch on the move.

Retarded games !!!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

That is your opinion :) Have you even played any of the games in the series?

Trash-talking with an inherent bias and not having played any games in the series ain't gonna help you bud. Besides, Nintendo isn't gonna go down-under just cos you think their games are trash.

That is your opinion :) Have you even played any of the games in the series?

Trash-talking with an inherent bias and not having played any games in the series ain't gonna help you bud. Besides, Nintendo isn't gonna go down-under just cos you think their games are trash.

Don't feed the troll

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Anybody here experienced with switch or nintendo in general ? My switch shipped today ,so before it gets here just wanted some help. I am looking to buy snipperclips code from amazon.com , will it work in india or do i need US account ? Owned a 3ds long time ago but never used it online so looking for help

Anybody here experienced with switch or nintendo in general ? My switch shipped today ,so before it gets here just wanted some help. I am looking to buy snipperclips code from amazon.com , will it work in india or do i need US account ? Owned a 3ds long time ago but never used it online so looking for help

The Switch is Region Free so shouldn't be an issue. But since you are ordering the game from Amazon.com you might have to make US account on your Switch to redeem the code.