Official Nintendo Switch Thread

Okay, there's no way to back up your game save data? Again, The F?! I just got a memory card and inserted it. The system said it needed to update, and I immediately thought I should first check if my Zelda save data was backed up or not. Not. Checked online, and there's literally no way, online or otherwise, to back up your save data. Jesus. I don't even..

This ish be scary yo. 

[mention=5]CarbonCore[/mention] yeah, I couldn't add you because I don't have a NNID, and reading up on it, it seemed too complicated to create one. Added you using the fc. 
Oh yes, as far as I know, there is no way to backup save files. People were pretty pissed abt this after it was revealed.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

1. Log in to your account on Nintendo website

2. Change your country to Mexico

3. Log out and in on you Switch (since Mexico has no web store).

4. Buy using your credit card

5 ???

6. Profit.

Thanks. How do I log out of my account on the switch? Is it the same as unlinking the nintendo account?

When I click on unlink it says some save data might be lost. Is it going to f**k up my zelda saves?

Edited by Gautam

The question now is, digital or physical? SMO will be my first Mario game in like forever. I'm noticing a common theme with Nintendo though. Princess, a saviour, magic "mushrooms" :lol:  and an evil force/guy. Zindagi nikal gayi Nintendo ki kisi na kisi princess ko bachate huye. It's never the queen, because f**k that. Who cares for hitched women? Not even the king. :P

Purchased the switch today :wub:

First time nintendo console owner,please guide me how to buy online games?Which region to set the console to and do debit or credit cards work with respect to that region?

Also if there is anything else to keep in mind?

thanks

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Purchased the switch today :wub:

First time nintendo console owner,please guide me how to buy online games?Which region to set the console to and do debit or credit cards work with respect to that region?

Also if there is anything else to keep in mind?

thanks

Don't buy nintendo games digitally. Screwed up policies. Better pay a little more and get phyical copies. In delhi I've seen copies in Palika. Price is Ok, better than ebay and imports.

• 2 weeks later...

Happy to have got the Switch at the correct time (just 1 month ago). Could play Zelda and not have much of a wait till SMO release; and then Xenoblade Chronicles 2 releases in December. Plus new announcements keep coming up now. Never played a mainline Shin Megami Tensei game (although I love Persona). Let's see how it is.

Only problem with Ninty games; they never reduce the price and their games are quite expensive in India.

Edited by roun90

1 minute ago, Sach4life said:

I would most likely get a switch in Jan. What is the current price in places like Pallika? I can get one imported from thegamecollection.net for 22k, provided it doesn't attract a duty.

22k is an exceptional price. Go for it. Now's the perfect time. It's not like you will get warranty even if you purchase from India anyway.

I got it for 24k, and that too from abroad. Appx. 27k if you include Zelda and Mario Kart 8.

12 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

I would most likely get a switch in Jan. What is the current price in places like Pallika? I can get one imported from thegamecollection.net for 22k, provided it doesn't attract a duty.

Trying calling a few shops. Usually the price is around the converted rate + 3-4k.

15 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

The best price in pallika and gaffar is 27k,

i bought mine from gaffar just 2 weeks ago.

• Like 1

22k is an exceptional price. Go for it. Now's the perfect time. It's not like you will get warranty even if you purchase from India anyway.

I got it for 24k, and that too from abroad. Appx. 27k if you include Zelda and Mario Kart 8.
Can't buy right now. I will be free around Jan. Also, 22k will be remain provided duties are not charged.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk