1 hour ago, quixote_1989 said:

Yeah I know. I'm cool with pre owned.

Ebay has it for like 3199 new

and often you get 10-15% discount coupons on ebay which essentially would make the new one for around 2800 for you. 

Also you can ping the guy he sells game separately too he might reduce the price by a couple of 100. But the transaction will not be via ebay. 

Seller name : games.stores

Also if you have any one coming from US. Then get from there. Its going for like $23-$29 before taxes. 

Edited by Nathan.Drake

1 hour ago, Nathan.Drake said:

Ebay has it for like 3199 new

and often you get 10-15% discount coupons on ebay which essentially would make the new one for around 2800 for you. 

Also you can ping the guy he sells game separately too he might reduce the price by a couple of 100. But the transaction will not be via ebay. 

Seller name : games.stores

Also if you have any one coming from US. Then get from there. Its going for like $23-$29 before taxes. 

Yes, better to buy new instead of saving Rs. 200-300 and buying used.

https://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/

Nintendo online service priced at $20 per year. or $35 per year for family plan

A Nintendo Account holder may invite up to seven others to join a family group; all members of the group will have access to Nintendo Switch Online.

LOL, me too. Just entered summer, year one. My only gripe with the game is just how quickly a day passes. I think its something close to 14 mins lol. 

Yep, it's around 14-15 mins.
I'm mid winter now, trying to woo some of the ladies

Game. Set. Match.

Can already see it breaking some sales records.

Very less chances but hopefully, I can get a Switch before the game releases. *wantz*

Edit: This was announced too!

Edited by VelivolusDas

Recently I got Nights of Azure 2, just because it was pretty cheap, and I wanted to fill up my collection. Well,  now I am having a great time playing it. That's the last thing i expected :D

I have to say, the gameplay loop is pretty addicting. The time limit feels a bit restrictive at first but you get used to it. My only gripe are the pop ins, especially considering that it's not

that graphically intensive. All in all, this game was a nice little surprise, and an overlooked hidden gem from last year :)

Edited by Emo-Iwata