Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Big Boss

Official Nintendo Switch Thread

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, icestrok said:

Can anyone link me the new Nintendo switch model (not lite) from amazon? I'm having trouble identifying which model is new and which is old. 

Micromini was the only seller who was selling the new Switch but I guess he ran out of stock. Still 3 days left for the sale. If he doesn't restock now, definitely he will in the Diwali sale which is just 2 weeks away from 4th October

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, santanu18 said:

Micromini was the only seller who was selling the new Switch but I guess he ran out of stock. Still 3 days left for the sale. If he doesn't restock now, definitely he will in the Diwali sale which is just 2 weeks away from 4th October

Thanks mate , currently he only has the og version

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/21/2019 at 9:25 AM, blitzkreiig said:

The newer model is 26k, older ones are going for 21k.

Whats up with the newer model? I thought only the Switch Lite came out, didnt realize that the regular model got changed as well.....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Playstationdude said:

Only minor improvements to battery life, Afaik.

 

Got it, for that kind of price difference Id probably go with the older model 

Honestly I do wanna get the Switch at some point, but Switch games are stupid expensive 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Got it, for that kind of price difference Id probably go with the older model 

Honestly I do wanna get the Switch at some point, but Switch games are stupid expensive 

Yeah, games are a little expensive. But if you can pick them up used, the games are damn worth playing, especially Zelda BOTW and XC2. Resale value forganmes is pretty low though.

I'm just waiting for the rumoured pro version to come out, which is why I sold mine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Whats up with the newer model? I thought only the Switch Lite came out, didnt realize that the regular model got changed as well.....

 

Battery life improvement, runs cooler....wait till Christmas if you want tv output.

Otherwise Switch lite for 15,300 is a very good deal too. Much more comfortable in handheld mode than it's bigger variant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Playstationdude said:

Yeah, games are a little expensive. But if you can pick them up used, the games are damn worth playing, especially Zelda BOTW and XC2. Resale value forganmes is pretty low though.

I'm just waiting for the rumoured pro version to come out, which is why I sold mine.

Okay got it. Maybe thats the one Ill pick up too, tho I cant go for it this year :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, blitzkreiig said:

Battery life improvement, runs cooler....wait till Christmas if you want tv output.

Otherwise Switch lite for 15,300 is a very good deal too. Much more comfortable in handheld mode than it's bigger variant.

I will need TV output, the Pro model should have that.

I cant get anything more this year anyway, so I dont mind if it takes longer to come out :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 10/3/2019 at 1:13 PM, icestrok said:

do you guys buy the game cards or do you buy the games from the e-shop?

I play mainly handheld, but ill go for the og switch instead of lite because of 

1. JoyCon Drift 

2. Local Multiplayer. 

 

I buy the physical versions for Nintendo first party games, and some other big games. For the indies I prefer eShop but we don't have much of a choice in that regard anyways.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/18/2019 at 2:26 PM, blitzkreiig said:

Yeah will do, thanks.

 

Did you get it fixed ? I've bought the JC replacement analogues, waiting for them to be delivered. But will be nice to know of a place which can do replacements in case my experiment doesn't work out. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...