Sign in to follow this  
Big Boss

Official Nintendo Switch Thread

People are already mad that this is exclusive to Switch version (besides PC mod) :lol:  

Also the fact that the only thing that made DMC4 and 5 better is coming to 3 means DMC3 will now be the de facto best game of the series. 

39 minutes ago, GeraltOfRivia said:

DMC3 always has been the best even without the style change feature. DMC5 was great but not DMC3 level great.

I mean yeah, now its the de facto best version because the other games lost their trump card. I replayed the game mostly with Swordmaster and Gunslinger, but now finally I can do Royal Guard and Doppleganger.

7 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

I mean yeah, now its the de facto best version because the other games lost their trump card. I replayed the game mostly with Swordmaster and Gunslinger, but now finally I can do Royal Guard and Doppleganger.

Yeah, I agree. Style change on fly will make this awesome game even better.

I woulda never dreamed that the definitive DMC3 Version would be only on a Nintendo console :rofl:

2 hours ago, Agent 47 said:

There are 2 more surprise announcements for this game. One on Jan 30 and other on Feb 13. Wonder what else they would add.

Free style weapon switch all weapons maybe ?

Possibly some hidden levels left behind in development.

Vergil Boss fight against Mundus.

Online Co-Op with Vergil on Bloody Palace

Edited by Shadoken

On 1/15/2020 at 7:56 PM, Agent 47 said:

@roun90 

So, nothing new that i haven't played. Maybe will wait for a deep sale. Yeah i've ordered a copy of Shield locally.

Great Enjoy!!! Though I did think you will go for Sword due to Zacian's OPness

Anyway, for those still playing Fire Emblem Three Houses, here's the Wave 4 DLC Trailer -

So looks like another house is being added. Maybe another 30 hour run, with new story? Hope so, previous DLCs were pretty pathetic.

4 hours ago, roun90 said:

Great Enjoy!!! Though I did think you will go for Sword due to Zacian's OPness

I can get zacian via trade anyways. the gyms n gym trainers made more sense in shield than sword considering the region they are in. Also, it's been a thing that GF adds most of the good stuff to their second version than the first one.

The game just arrived by the way.

19 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2020/200130_3e.pdf

Pokemon sword and shield has sold 16 million units in 1.5 months :sign_omg:

Even after all that controversy. Now there is a new issue. Pokemon Home feels like a ripoff at the moment.