Official Nintendo Switch Thread

9 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Can't see it on the website & switch will arrive next week. 

Your email will have all the details. Check the payment ones - it will show the currency in which your account was charged - USD for US, ZAR for SA etc. Change the regions and download accordingly. 

Edited by Bird Bird Bird
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Can't see it on the website & switch will arrive next week. 

One more read. I’m guessing the purchase history will show that specific region purchase only after toggling the region. Should be fine  

Btw, why lite? Joy con drift?

https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/7i2s9o/how_does_region_switching_your_main_nintendo/

1 hour ago, KnackChap said:

Problem is that I have a single account and switched regions on that itself. Dont Know from which region I bought what and to make matters worse their website doesn't show purchase history which is older than 2 years and most of my purchases are before that. 

They will show up on Switch even if they don't on the website. The webstore is 2 gens behind PSN, which is an amazing achievement. You can directly download from Switch library by tapping the cloud icon, no need to worry about regions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

They will show up on Switch even if they don't on the website. The webstore is 2 gens behind PSN, which is an amazing achievement. You can directly download from Switch library by tapping the cloud icon, no need to worry about regions.

+1 

I wanted to say exactly that but never been through that situation so wasn’t fully confident. I do know I can see all games from different regions in my switch eshop no matter which account I’m actively logged into. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jigsaw said:

Nah, am in village currently so Ps4/5/xbox is out of the question ( voltage fluctuations, only 1080p tv, okish wifi) so wanted a handheld to pass some time and got a good deal on TP. anyways used to use my switch og in handheld mode most of the times so no big deal. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Problem is that I have a single account and switched regions on that itself. Dont Know from which region I bought what and to make matters worse their website doesn't show purchase history which is older than 2 years and most of my purchases are before that. 

If i am not wrong the purchases are linked with your email id. Once you get your switch 

just open eshop on it, click on your account icon. Then select re download. You should be able to see all your purchases. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Nah, am in village currently so Ps4/5/xbox is out of the question ( voltage fluctuations, only 1080p tv, okish wifi) so wanted a handheld to pass some time and got a good deal on TP. anyways used to use my switch og in handheld mode most of the times so no big deal. 

F339-DE15-1-DF6-4596-9786-B7-A0-F9-A77-A

6 minutes ago, mirage said:

@KnackChap How different does it feel playing on the lite vs the switch.. asking since I am contemplating buying one.. a slightly used one hopefully.. ?

Haven't started playing properly yet but it's much lighter than the og switch. Reminded me a lot about psp V2 compared to psp og. 

6 minutes ago, mirage said:

@KnackChap How different does it feel playing on the lite vs the switch.. asking since I am contemplating buying one.. a slightly used one hopefully.. ?

I have both and i prefer to play on the big one. Though lite makes a good travelling companion. There is no HD rumble on switch lite btw. So if its important to you don't buy the lite.

IIR5iLs.jpg

IjXiSNL.jpg

jdeNBuE.jpg

CgFMYvA.jpg

uh6XsMs.jpg

hNmRMbW.jpg

Eulpmxq.jpg

8XguQlN.jpg

10/10. 

Perfect homage to so many pop culture stuff - TV shows, games, movies etc. You can see an entire level based of 2001: A Space Odyssey above. 

Heck, the cat stage was a boss fight. Must have died like 50 times, killed my finger. 

So much awesomeness !:wub:

• Like 2