Official Nintendo Switch Thread

no more info sucks to be honest

Dont know how they plan on selling this console by keeping things under wraps [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are already buying this so I can see ninty is all set for Doom.. Last time you agreed to buy a console so quick was xboxone.. Haha..

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Looks bad. I rather buy PS4 Pro than this weird looking thing

You are already buying this so I can see ninty is all set for Doom.. Last time you agreed to buy a console so quick was xboxone.. Haha..

No It will be huge hit...whatever the above post wala guy says ...opposite of that happens....so if he says game will be hit...i cancel the preorder....if he says its going to flop...i consider buying it.

No It will be huge hit...whatever the above post wala guy says ...opposite of that happens....so if he says game will be hit...i cancel the preorder....if he says its going to flop...i consider buying it.

Hahaha well this could go either way with Zodak saying it will flop and trigger buying it. [emoji14]

• Like 1

Looks nice. I would peg this to be more of a handheld than a home console, and handhelds have always been where Nintendo has shined. And 250-300usd price really isn't that shocking considering even 3ds was launched around 200-250. This console seems a lot more powerful than Ps Vita and does not have any forseeable competition as well,so it's bound to dominate the handheld market.

Dude...i will make you read your post when time comes ........this i am saying will be huge success just because of one thing...3ds+ console thing.

No one can fight that....every 2nd month some great game will be coming out for it.

And I will make you read this post

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1297753

3 Hour Max battery life. And possibly $300 price tag. Never learn Nintendo.

Ambar...uss din hum excitement mein kuch jyada bol diya....chor yaar...bada bada forum mein asa hota hai....

• Like 3

OH....Ambar....ready hai tu...crow khayega...

Nintendo has already said they aren't going to discuss anything regarding the Switch until next year..So what ever details we receive until then are going to be rumors..

Nintendo has already said they aren't going to discuss anything regarding the Switch until next year..So what ever details we receive until then are going to be rumors..

3 hours is poor, my DS still runs for 15 hours minimum.

A powerbank would be handy.

If the rumor is true....and tbh the way wii u controller works i won't be surprised....but if the rumor is true....Allah bachaye Nintendo ko.....lekin Microsoft will buy them.

Edited by playstation

If the rumor is true....and tbh the way wii u controller works i won't be surprised....but if the rumor is true....Allah bachaye Nintendo ko.....lekin Microsoft will buy them.

The Wii U Gamepad Battery (which is available separately) has upto 8 hrs of life compared to 3-5 hrs given by the battery which comes with the controller..So i don't see why Switch would have only 3 hrs of battery life..

Now, if you are suggesting that Nintendo might sell the high capacity battery separately for Switch similar to the one they do for Wii U currently..I don't think the tablet would be designed in such a way that the back of it could be unscrewed and do the changes cause they have been saying that the heart of Nintendo Switch is in its handheld unit.

Also, i don't think it'll come to a situation that MS or any other company will buy them..They have enough money to sustain. The preview trailer what they showed pretty much nailed it..I guess nobody is confused as to what the system is unlike when the Wii U was showed and many thought it was just an add-on to the Wii, which is a first step is right direction.

Now, we need to know why people would buy this instead of iPads and other handheld devices.