Yakuza 0

Shadoken

PC :panic: 

SEGA’s legendary Japanese series finally comes to PC. Fight like hell through Tokyo and Osaka as junior yakuza Kiryu and Majima. Take a front row seat to 1980s life in Japan in an experience unlike anything else in video gaming, with uncapped framerates and 4K resolutions. A legend is born.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/638970/Yakuza_0/

3 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

PC :panic: 

SEGA’s legendary Japanese series finally comes to PC. Fight like hell through Tokyo and Osaka as junior yakuza Kiryu and Majima. Take a front row seat to 1980s life in Japan in an experience unlike anything else in video gaming, with uncapped framerates and 4K resolutions. A legend is born.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/638970/Yakuza_0/

finally my prayers are answered

b31c4ced285e73f40c884d009c5a7da6.png

5 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

Okay for first timers to start this series with yakuza 0(as the name suggests)? Is kiwani an expansion?

Kiwami is the follow-up to Yakuza 0. It's the first PS2 game's remake. If you want to start the series, 0 is the place to be.

For anyone still interested in the PS4 version, it's on sale right now on US PSN for $17.99. 

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0177-CUSA05070_00-YAKUZA0AMERICA00

Also, this:

Edited by Ethan_Hunt

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, DinJo said:

How good is the game I saw some startup gameplay the game looks bland with dull graphics but I have heard lot of praise is it just cause of cutscenes? How good is the main plot? 

its the best yakuza in the series. Game is slow in the starting. Once the story kicks in; you will be amazed. One of the best games easily.  

1 hour ago, DinJo said:

How good is the game I saw some startup gameplay the game looks bland with dull graphics but I have heard lot of praise is it just cause of cutscenes? How good is the main plot? 

I personally think game's graphics are good, but graphics aren't what makes this  game great anyways.

Main storyline is f**king amazing. All the characters are crazy ( and that's a plus point).
Voice acting is so top notch that you will start empathizing with characters who are speaking a language you may not even know a word of.

Another strength of this game is over-the-top quirky substories (and there are around 100 of them).
If you are a man of culture, you will realize that the humor level in most of these substories is over 9000.

Combat system is great with various fighting styles each full of crazy movesets and a semi-rpg system to unlock abilities from a skill tree.
Also, the game is full of interesting side activities like arcade, dancing, karaoke, cabaret management, real estate management and a lot more stuff to explore.

Overall, the main story will give you the feels of a good action thriller and numerous substories will keep you engaged for a long time, plus the game is choke full of side stuff which is icing on the cake.

Edited by GeraltOfRivia
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, DinJo said:

One of the best games I've in the last decade.

20 hours ago, GeraltOfRivia said:

Overall, the main story will give you the feels of a good action thriller and numerous substories will keep you engaged for a long time, plus the game is choke full of side stuff which is icing on the cake.

You forgot to mention the incredible boss scores.

7 hours ago, gecko89 said:

You forgot to mention the incredible boss scores.

6 hours ago, GeraltOfRivia said:

Yup, game's soundtrack is pretty rad.

Dat Kuze theme!!!!