Yakuza 0

Shadoken

Dam it the Moon club battle is so annoying. Lost a club battle for the first time. The opponent triggers his special move and takes away all my existing clients not to mention my girls HP. I just have to max out Hibiki and then I'll try again tomorrow with fully maxed roster. 

9 hours ago, Aercy said:

Any idea where can I get a copy from currently? What would be the damage. Even Play Asia doesn't have it!!!

best bet is to try brick and mortar stores, you may score a copy, the nextbest option is digital.

5 hours ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

Dam it the Moon club battle is so annoying. Lost a club battle for the first time. The opponent triggers his special move and takes away all my existing clients not to mention my girls HP. I just have to max out Hibiki and then I'll try again tomorrow with fully maxed roster. 

I won it first go, granted all my plat hostesses were above rank 35 and also a few gold hostesses as well.Trick is to pick hostesses with high HP as well as high talk/skill and party. Trigger fever mode at 3rd bar as it will put all tables in fever mode regardless or current guest mood , know when to praise/gift a hostess and guest. and make sure the old lady is maxed out,she's a life saver. 

On 02/03/2018 at 10:58 AM, Ethan_Hunt said:

Zap Gun is the easiest way. I always have my inventory stocked full with them. You can just repair them when they run out of bullets. With Majima I'm now upto 29 billion Yen. Maxed out my thug skill tree. 

Can't wait to do the same with Kiryu.

Has anyone attempted 100% completion on this game? 

I can deal with most of the requirements, but the mini-games part is horrible. Leave aside the fact that there are so many of them, completing them with an absurd score/difficulty is insane. The disco & karaoke mini game were so difficult (for me personally). :(

Defeated Club Venus last night. It was tough battle, but managed to power through. 2 more clubs left now. 

Mini games are garbage. Hate them. I so wanted to Platinum it but it requires completing mini games with high score nd all :(

21 minutes ago, adity said:

I'm at chapter 12 and I was able to beat Mr. Shakedown very easily. Am I overlevelled or does he get stronger as the game progresses? 

Gets stronger every time you fight them. Always make sure you have enough health tonics with you when you facing them 3rd or 4th time. 

5 hours ago, Snake said:

I won it first go, granted all my plat hostesses were above rank 35 and also a few gold hostesses as well.Trick is to pick hostesses with high HP as well as high talk/skill and party. Trigger fever mode at 3rd bar as it will put all tables in fever mode regardless or current guest mood , know when to praise/gift a hostess and guest. and make sure the old lady is maxed out,she's a life saver. 

All my platinum hostesses are maxed out. The only one which was left out was Hibiki, who was at level 12. I got a bit cocky and thought I'd be over-powered with all the fanbase I had grinded and rest of the hostesses being maxed out. So much for under-estimating the opponent. His Moon Devil Hand ability bar fills up almost instantly and the level 3 trigger just wipes away all my Mega-rich customers. I'll try again today after maxing out everyone. I hope there is a battle at the end after I beat that club with the owner, as I'd need to layeth the smackdown on his a*s. 

BTW did you get the other gold hostess from the disco club battle (Ms.Isobe)? 

40 minutes ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

All my platinum hostesses are maxed out. The only one which was left out was Hibiki, who was at level 12. I got a bit cocky and thought I'd be over-powered with all the fanbase I had grinded and rest of the hostesses being maxed out. So much for under-estimating the opponent. His Moon Devil Hand ability bar fills up almost instantly and the level 3 trigger just wipes away all my Mega-rich customers. I'll try again today after maxing out everyone. I hope there is a battle at the end after I beat that club with the owner, as I'd need to layeth the smackdown on his a*s. 

BTW did you get the other gold hostess from the disco club battle (Ms.Isobe)? 

i maxed out 3 outta 4 plat hostesses after beating club moon. but yeah, you can beat his a*s later.

I got Ms.isobe and Unknown as well.

32 minutes ago, Snake said:

I got Ms.isobe and Unknown as well.

What the...? How do you even beat her in the disco game? She an absolute pro. :(

I got everyone except her. 

The key with winning the moon fight is to trigger fever as soon as its available to minimise your loss to devil hand. Don't wait for level 3. His trigger climbs up much faster than you will ever reach level 3. I beat him in the first try itself. And now have the mad dog style unlocked. It looks pretty badass but is quite difficult is what I feel.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Beat 'em yesterday. Got all my hostesses to max level and on this attempt I triggered Fever time before the rival club could even rake up his special ability. I even did a level 3 Fever time which got me the most moolah. It seems like the other club was having an off night. :P

Here's my final result:

SgKiPma.jpg

Also the Legend ability is kick a*s. I'm assuming the blocks on it can be removed by the CP purchase of the 'Limit break' upgrade. Dam I don't have that much CP left now. :( 

Progressed through the storyline now and currently on chapter 8. WOW! It feels like a different game coming out of the cabaret club now. 15-20 hours well spent. :D 

• Like 1

On 3/4/2018 at 3:42 PM, Ethan_Hunt said:

What the...? How do you even beat her in the disco game? She an absolute pro. :(

I got everyone except her. 

I kinda memorized the sequence.

• 2 weeks later...

Took me sometime but beat Ogita. I cut it real close on this attempt. In all my previous attempts, it felt like the game was rigged and he would always be 1000 points ahead of me. Thankfully, on this attempt, he missed a lot of steps. :D 

This karaoke game is just too difficult for me. I get better every time I play the disco game and can get three stars in most songs easily now, but far from the level you need to be at to challenge Isobe or Ogita. I finished the story quite some time ago but I just cannot stop playing this game. Now trying to finish Cabaret Club Czar and somehow I feel I won't be able to stop playing even after finishing that. Don't think any game has had this effect on me. I think I'll just have to force myself to stop playing and finish other games. :(

On 3/23/2018 at 12:03 PM, Ethan_Hunt said:

Took me sometime but beat Ogita. I cut it real close on this attempt. In all my previous attempts, it felt like the game was rigged and he would always be 1000 points ahead of me. Thankfully, on this attempt, he missed a lot of steps. :D 

This some next level skill. Awesome! 

I’m a little disappointed because you didn’t choose the dialogue in the title of your video. :D

Majima-san don't stop playing this game. I'm still cruising through it and my path to 100% is looking fairly good. Its so freakin brilliant. I finished 2 other games alongside it, but still kept coming back to it.

Complete club czar in its entirety, including the side missions involving maxing out the ladies. Yuki's side quest is dam funny. 

Yuki-Chan in the end: Guys! Helloooo! I'm still here! :bigyellowgrin:

My progress report: Beat Ms. Isobe last night and boy oh boy was she hard as hell. A true Goddess of Maharaja indeed. Took me an hour to beat her on Hard difficulty. I love the track she chooses (Koi no Disco Queen), so the repeated attempts weren't boring as her previous opponents. I'll have the video up shortly. I messed up quite a bit, but it seems she did even worse. 

Just 2 more side quests to go for Majima before all the sub-stories are completed. Since I switched to Majima after a long time, got the 'Limit Break' ability from the CP shrine and now time to fully unleash the Mad Dog of Shimano. 

• Haha 1