Yakuza 0

Shadoken

I don't think you will like Horizon coz there are lot of Farcry elements in the game. You collect and craft lot of items including fast travel items lol. Game is really good but as far as I know you don't like Farcry style games?.

True. Those kind of games are not really appealing to me. That is the reason why i haven't bought Horizon yet. But to be fair, i haven't tried any Far Cry game yet. So i might actually like them.

40 hours in but still in chapter 7. Invested too much time into real estate royale.

Its awesome to earn so much money but once it is done, currency kinda lose its meaning because I have billions of yen now.

True. Those kind of games are not really appealing to me. That is the reason why i haven't bought Horizon yet. But to be fair, i haven't tried any Far Cry game yet. So i might actually like them.

Just start with Zero Dawn. No need to play FC games.

Done with the game in around 65 hours. This is one of the best Yakuza entries for a long time.After Dead souls and Yakuza 4 , i was getting tired of this series which made me hold off on Yakuza 5 but 0 does a good job keeping things interesting. It gives you both extremes of story telling with main story being super serious where as side quests are funny and downright weird(in a good way).

What is this, a staring contest with a chicken?

This side mission is bonkers, where all the while you've been told you will get a nugget for winning the annoying bowling game and nugget turned out to be this damn chicken. Oh and this chicken comes as a manager in your real estate side quest :lol:

What is this, a staring contest with a chicken?

Its some sidequest , where you were supposed to win a nugget. But then its an actual chicken and they ask if you want it cooked or something, so he feels bad about it and asks them to not kill it and you take the chicken as a pet. The chicken is also your real estate manager :panic:

Edited by Shadoken

Its some sidequest , where you were supposed to win a nugget. But then its an actual chicken and they ask if you want it cooked or something, so he feels bad about it and asks them to not kill it and you take the chicken as a pet. The chicken is also your real estate manager :panic:

Lol manager :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
7 hours ago, kaka_messi said:

2750 on Indian PSN. :(

If you are a PS Plus member then you get extra 15% discount bringing the price down to 2K.

I doubt you will find the game anywhere cheaper than that even if you are buying it from TP.

Moreover, this has not been in retail for quite a long time now.

11 hours ago, kaka_messi said:

2750 on Indian PSN. :(

if you have ps plus it comes to 2K,get the PS plus 1 month for ~600 or so,and then get Yakuza 0,it will come to 2600,and you get until dawn free with ps plus

• Like 1

19 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

if you have ps plus it comes to 2K,get the PS plus 1 month for ~600 or so,and then get Yakuza 0,it will come to 2600,and you get until dawn free with ps plus

Thanks but I'm not ready to pay 600 for a service that i don't even use. I'll wait :)

My last ps4 purchase was in Feb when I bought Uncharted collection and Fifa 17 for 15 dollars. I also bought Uncharted 4 for only 2k. :P