Pro Evolution Soccer 2017

VelivolusDas

So played around 20-25 matches on Superstar and i am liking it this year.The Build up play is awesome.Robotic player movements have been fixed.Way more freedom than past games.Player Models are best i have seen and game looks gorgeous.Goalies are still Idiots and Headers are too soft.No impact when you head the ball.Overall thumbs up for pes this year.Amazing gameplay.Lets see how Fifa plays now.

Pes 2016 was my most played game in 2015 16. Looking forward to get the preorder but I will get digital version this time. I played few matches in demo and it was ok. Can't predict much things from demo. The graphic is good like 2016 and players looking more realistic and resembles more to actual players. But no LA Liga this time? That's sad. How ever i will get it for sure. Last year I bought pes and fifa and never touched fifa afyer couple of matches.. But this time fifa has some story mode too? I don't know how it will be but it seems will be good change on arcade sports game. Any new news... Any more new addition to pes 2017?

Archived