Ideas to troll scamsters on OLX

blitzkreiig

Hi guys,

I listed my PS4 console on OLX yesterday and since have gotten multiple responses (mostly from kids who'll haggle to any lengths), amongst them are a group of 'west africans' who're ready to pay for everything if i ship to 'africa'. Instead of just ignoring i'm thinking of trolling them. Help me with ideas to make their life as troublesome as possible.

Ok so this is brilliant. This is what you do.

You read the message and then...... wait for it........ you dont reply. :O

You just go about your life. Holy sh*t. Imagine mind f**king with them like that. They would be livid. It would be hilarious. :lol:

Ok so this is brilliant. This is what you do.

You read the message and then...... wait for it........ you dont reply. :O

You just go about your life. Holy sh*t. Imagine mind f**king with them like that. They would be livid. It would be hilarious. :lol:

There you go.Jesus has spoken.Do it what he says.

On a related note, how do I make a guy on olx understand that 20k for an old 3ds xl(non new version) with Super Mario 3D Land, Majoras Mask and Pokemon Y is overpriced? :/ I quoted 3500 for Pokemon Y and Majoras Mask and he is like, you know its too low. Not even replying for when I asked him his expectation. This bloke has been trying to sell this for close to a month and half and is not even dropping prices

On a related note, how do I make a guy on olx understand that 20k for an old 3ds xl(non new version) with Super Mario 3D Land, Majoras Mask and Pokemon Y is overpriced? :/ I quoted 3500 for Pokemon Y and Majoras Mask and he is like, you know its too low. Not even replying for when I asked him his expectation. This bloke has been trying to sell this for close to a month and half and is not even dropping prices

There's not much you can do. 6 months later when nobody has bought his 3DS he'll lower the price himself.

Some people are way too stupid to understand simple concepts like pricing. I saw someone trying to sell a used XBox 360 on OLX for 40000 Rs.

Just ignore them and move on, if you adopt the same mannerism in the real life, then you're gonna have a real problem.

Perhaps link them to an african site that sells ps4 for the lulz

Lol there are so many dumb people trying to sell on olx.Can't even write proper english.I never buy anything from people who can't write product description clearly in proper english and without any grammatical errors.Call me grammar nazi but it's hard to trust someone who has put no effort to sell his product.I'm not that great at english myself but i can't stand people who write" seling my fone gud condison with yearfone and chargar"I mean like WTF?!

Also ofcourse no lack of people way overpricing their stuff.Dudes trying to sell used stuff for more than it sells for new!

What is the problem with OLX !! Dammit! I can't even put a price tag of anything over 1L.

I mean i have kept my laptop Alienware at the best offered price of 1.25L still I want to further drill down to 1.15L as I got few buyers trying for that amount.

And the news is OLX is not allowing to quote that price saying it is too high! It is asking me to put less than 1L.

BC! 2 Lac ka laptop 99000 pe bechun also within warranty! Eeda lag raha hun kya? :lol:

EDIT --> I had to change the price to 1L, That is the maximum amount OLX is allowing! This is totally strange.

ALienware.png

Lol there are so many dumb people trying to sell on olx.Can't even write proper english.I never buy anything from people who can't write product description clearly in proper english and without any grammatical errors.Call me grammar nazi but it's hard to trust someone who has put no effort to sell his product.I'm not that great at english myself but i can't stand people who write" seling my fone gud condison with yearfone and chargar"I mean like WTF?!

Well if it isn't a case of pot calling the ol' kettle black :rofl:

BC! 2 Lac ka laptop 99000 pe bechun also within warranty! Eeda lag raha hun kya? :lol:

You'd be surprised at the kind of offers you get on OLX. You'll want to make a punching bag, write "Humanity" on it and punch it to death.

Archived