Anyone used Parcel Fowarding Service ship items from US? Help !

Hello guys , i want to purchase some computer components from amazon.com and those components are not directly available to my address in India by Amazon , so i wonder if anyone used any good Parcel forwarding service from USA TO INDIA can help me here .... i mean i am new to use parcel forwarding service so need input if anyone used any ..., also if anyone used any please tell the site name and how you cleared custom duties for the product which you shipped via Parcel forwarding service ...cause as far i searched google most Parcel forwarding service do not do custom works for you .

Use aramex shopandship. Customs and all will be done by them, but you can't even hope to skip customs. You'll have to give all documents and pay all duties.

I have used shopnship to get stuff from USA to Dubai and Delhi. Dubai was just heaven bcos there was no customs and my projector and 3d glasses delivered there without any fuss or custom duty.

However 1 of my 3d glass was not working and got replacement got the same from Amazon.com,paid around 1.5k to shopnship for both shipping and customs.

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

Read this - http://tech-vise.com/10-parcel-forwarding-services-for-international-shoppers

Comprehensive topic. Will surely help you.

I read this article , i just want to know if anyone here used any ... which can be trusted . I did make account on usgobuy but i don't know how trusted they are or how much they care for shipment for their customers, shopandship price is way to high lol ..... higher than direct amazon.com ship to me including import fees so i guess i have to pass that , any other company anyone used here and trusted ?

I've used Shopandship numerous times but you'll surely be paying for customs.

You guys misunderstanding my inquiry here .. i never asked for not paying customs . Please read what i wrote , i need information about Legit and trusted Parcel forwarding company which ships items without damage and ships in time , and which doesn't steal items or ship damaged item . I mean i am looking for a Parcel forwarding service which provides Fast , affordable , Legit service also good customer communication . I check most Parcel forwarding service do not do Custom duty work behalf of customer , so if they don't then what i have to do in order to clear my items from custom ? If they do the paperwork for me then will they notify me about the cost of the custom and i have to pay them at the time of delivery ?

ShopandShip looks good but i checked their shipping calculator Price is way to high .. Anyways for ShopandShip how fast they deliver the product to customer and also do they complete the paper work in the custom for customer then charge the customer at the time of item delivery ?

• 4 weeks later...

You guys misunderstanding my inquiry here .. i never asked for not paying customs . Please read what i wrote , i need information about Legit and trusted Parcel forwarding company which ships items without damage and ships in time , and which doesn't steal items or ship damaged item . I mean i am looking for a Parcel forwarding service which provides Fast , affordable , Legit service also good customer communication . I check most Parcel forwarding service do not do Custom duty work behalf of customer , so if they don't then what i have to do in order to clear my items from custom ? If they do the paperwork for me then will they notify me about the cost of the custom and i have to pay them at the time of delivery ?

ShopandShip looks good but i checked their shipping calculator Price is way to high .. Anyways for ShopandShip how fast they deliver the product to customer and also do they complete the paper work in the custom for customer then charge the customer at the time of item delivery ?

Ishopinternational. You reg for free on their website. Ask for a quote. Send all necessary info. You receive quote. If you Like it then buy from them by paying via cc net banking. They also operate via geb.eBay.in. But since yours is from amazon you have to go to their website and ask for quote. Prices they give are inclusive of customs. They are sometimes cheap sometimes little exp but their packaging is Ok. Well I have not ordered expensive items so can't say but I have ordered few parts and they have delivered it without damaging it.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, basically since I share the same question and don't want to create a new post, can someone tell me WHAT I NEED TO DO TO CLEAR CUSTOMS? . Is there any websites that ask you to upload your documents while registering in their website and hence,do all the work at customs for you later on and then charge you for it at the time of the delivery?

Well, basically since I share the same question and don't want to create a new post, can someone tell me WHAT I NEED TO DO TO CLEAR CUSTOMS? . Is there any websites that ask you to upload your documents while registering in their website and hence,do all the work at customs for you later on and then charge you for it at the time of the delivery?

The only document you need is PAN and other KYC related ones. Unless you have your own custom clearance agent its advised you take service of the above websites. They do all the work for you. All you have to do is send all doc they require plus pay for the product incl tax and you get the same delivered to your place hassle free. But the duration will be around 1 month or maybe more. Since customs office is packed with lots of parcel.

• 10 months later...

Archived