Red Dead Redemption II

Big Boss

^Exclusively on PS4?

Doesn't makes sense releasing a remastered version for XB1 when it is already available on it through backward compatibility, Not too sure about PC port, although, again it is a rumour, you may be able to play it via PS Now. Don't yet quote me on any of this. All of these are rumours (but we know Rockstar love rumours :lol::lol: )

Edit: Even RDR2 started as a rumour

Edited by ThatPSFanboy

Doesn't makes sense releasing a remastered version for XB1 when it is already available on it through backward compatibility, Not too sure about PC port, although, again it is a rumour, you may be able to play it via PS Now. Don't yet quote me on any of this. All of these are rumours (but we know Rockstar love rumours :lol::lol: )

Edit: Even RDR2 started as a rumour

Why it doesn't make any sense? BC version is not a Remastered version. It's 360 version playable on XboxOne.

Remastered version should be release for both.

Why it doesn't make any sense?

Going by their track record and the faith I have in them, Rockstar isn't a cheap developer/publisher who'd try to milk a game or a series and then be on the same pedestal as Ubisoft, Activision or EA. If they already have had released even through backward compatibility, I don't expect them to release it again as a remastered version for XB1

Remastered version will release for both and it's different from BC version . Bc version is not a 1080p Remastered version. It's same 720p 360 version.

If they released a paid 60$ Remastered version then it will release for both. Why you want Remastered version exclusive to PS4?

Tell me ThatPSFanboy :naughty:

Edited by WhiteWolf

Remastered version will release for both and it's different from BC version . Bc version is not a 1080p Remastered version. It's same 720p 360 version.

If they released a paid 60$ Remastered version then it will release for both. Why you want Remastered version exclusive to PS4?

Tell me ThatPSFanboy :naughty:

Just got my XB1 from the recent Amazon sale so if I want I can get the best of both these worlds so writing my username in bold is of no use. Yes, I have started my console gaming on PS consoles, so naturally would be more inclined to use that.

While I would want it to be released on all platforms (like a true gamer in nature) so people who couldn't play it for any reason when it was released before can play this gem of a game now, but let me help the reality set in with the help of following points, hoping it puts an end to that discussion:

1. The economic viability of porting a game for better frames rates or textures or graphical properties, that is already available on the same console/platform albeit a bit downgraded, is questionable. Do you guarantee sales of a remastered version at 2500 INR that would help Rockstar recover their cost making it? They'd rather put their efforts elsewhere.

and I hate to rub it into the full time XB/Live users, but hey:

2. Until now, all remastered Rockstar Games have been from PS2 era and have only been released on PS4 (not a single one on XB1) and according to a recent survey, those games are doing great and Rockstar/2K is earning a lot of money from these, and

3. Sony has exclusive rights to a lot of things from Rockstar, so much so, that RDR2 was scheduled to be announced in Sony's exclusive conference held in the first week of September but was called off due to the then recent shootings that happened in United States(not verified but confirmed from "other" sources), furthermore, we all know what PS owners are going to get when the game releases. :lol: :lol:

• 4 months later...

Yeah Leslie Benzies saved the project and now he is gone, left Rockstar to form his own studio.

I think Rockstar games will suffer without him. Housers are just writers but Benzies was main creative brain behind all games.

Games aren't one man thing. I'm sure they have enough talented people left to do a great game again.

It depends how much power that one guy has.Take Don Matrick for example,he was enough to bring Xbox down :P

Anyways,i hope setting is not bland this time.Left RDR midway :P

It depends how much power that one guy has.Take Don Matrick for example,he was enough to bring Xbox down :P

Anyways,i hope setting is not bland this time.Left RDR midway :P

left RDR midway 😳

do give it another chance bhai if you can , because the ending of this game is really mindblowing .