Red Dead Redemption II

Big Boss

20 minutes ago, adity said:

Rockstar is known for their single player and I belive that won't change. 

Yep, that's why they shafted story DLC in-favour of online where they can push MTs instead of less work. 

No change. Just hysteria. 

Like CC mentioned, there is a limit and I am pretty sure even R* will push us to that limit because the money at play here is huge. I only hope they provide us with a good SP and they can have their MP with all MT bells and whistles.

11 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Yep, that's why they shafted story DLC in-favour of online where they can push MTs instead of less work. 

No change. Just hysteria. 

Scary thought. But I could see it happening :(

• 1 month later...

Large number of people buy sh*t no matter what MT's or not, each year people buy COD or BF or NFS or AC that is not going to change. Unless there is a sharp decline in player count and sales, publishers and developers will continue to do whatever they think is right to make us pay more. Don't forget most of the games are broken on Day 1.

5 hours ago, HEMAN said:

Large number of people buy sh*t no matter what MT's or not, each year people buy COD or BF or NFS or AC that is not going to change. Unless there is a sharp decline in player count and sales, publishers and developers will continue to do whatever they think is right to make us pay more. Don't forget most of the games are broken on Day 1.

Because video games are still fun and that's why people buy it. 

6 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Because video games are still fun and that's why people buy it. 

Yes and I enjoyed quite a few games this year. Its just people who defend games like destiny 2 and sw bf 2 are the problem.

6 hours ago, Sach4life said:

It is funny how people always forget that games are made to earn as much money as possible.

Good thing such games are pretty easy to spot from miles away and avoid if you want. In fact all the stinkers released at the tail end of this year were nothing but titles trying to maximize profit. Thankfully many studios care about their portfolio and bringing their vision to life and treat sales success a side effect of making good games. 

3 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Good thing such games are pretty easy to spot from miles away and avoid if you want. In fact all the stinkers released at the tail end of this year were nothing but titles trying to maximize profit. Thankfully many studios care about their portfolio and bringing their vision to life and treat sales success a side effect of making good games. 

I don't think sales success is a side effect for any dev or publisher. It is kust that some realize that making a good game is a necessity for good sales.

• 1 month later...