Red Dead Redemption II

Big Boss

Spoiler

tam26v.png

http://www.indianvideogamer.com/news/red-dead-redemption-2-editions-and-prices-for-india-confirmed/30202

The pricing for the Standard Edition is Rs. 3999 while the Special Edition and Ultimate Edition cost Rs. 5199 and Rs. 6499 respectively.

Edited by gamestheshop

1 minute ago, hope said:

Yup thats what Rare was few years back and look now.

I hope you mean the studio that came up with Sea of Thieves? I went through their entire list and *nothing* looked to be in the level of RDR, GTA.

Not saying they didn't make good games, but R*'s success/track record is in a different league altogether.

Rockstar has clarified that The Bank Robbery, and Gang Hideout is content only available in Red Dead Redemption 2’s special editions.

Following yesterday’s reveal of Red Dead Redemption 2’s various editions, many fans had a few questions about some of the content bundled with the game’s more expensive versions.

The special edition, and the ultimate edition both come with extra story content. Namely, a Bank Robbery Mission and Gang Hideout. Some believed this only meant special and ultimate edition owners will simply get early access to the content, but that is not the case.

Rockstar confirmed on Twitter that these two story DLCs make up part of the side content in the game, and they’re available only in these editions.

2 hours ago, gamestheshop said:
  Hide contents

http://www.indianvideogamer.com/news/red-dead-redemption-2-editions-and-prices-for-india-confirmed/30202

The pricing for the Standard Edition is Rs. 3999 while the Special Edition and Ultimate Edition cost Rs. 5199 and Rs. 6499 respectively.

I'm guessing the 6500rs edition includes the game?

1 hour ago, hope said:

But i feel Last Of Us 2 and RDR2 will be major disappointments 

Hope they are not 

It will mostly be like UC4. People will constantly compare them to the predecessors and find them to be underwhelming.

I'd love to be proved wrong.

The gunplay was terrible in The Last of Us... The story and characters made the game shine throughout. 

Anyways, zero interest in Red Dead Redemption 2 at the moment. Going to wait this time and not get burned out again. 

Just now, adity said:

I guess I'm really nitpicking but the fear was simply gone mid game. 

It's still a pretty solid game nonetheless. The gunplay did leave something to be desired just like every other ND game. UC4 was the first time I actually enjoyed the gunplay. 

Yes that is nitpicking at its worst. Up the difficulty and see for yourself.

Agreed. Gunplay did leave something to be desired but Calling it terrible is stupid 

1 hour ago, Joe Cool said:

The gunplay was terrible in The Last of Us... The story and characters made the game shine throughout. 

1 hour ago, adity said:

Yeah. Also, on normal halfway through I was pretty much unstoppable with the shotgun, the proximity bomb, molotov cocktails and what not. 

However, I'd still say I enjoyed the gameplay quite a lot. However, the stupid push cart puzzles got old fast. 

Both valid. Gunplay not terrible but not good either. Like all ND games.

This game is meant to be played on the hardest difficulty without the detective vision thing. I really enjoyed gun play, the melee, the whole hide and seek aspect of the gameplay with very limited ammo.

I'm sure that's how the game was initially designed and meant to be played but they copped out in the end and added the easy mode with detective vision.