Red Dead Redemption II

Big Boss

What is with the constant hike in prices ....now the steelbook version costs roughly 5.2k? Absolute madness. After the god of war debacle ,I see that there is no point pre-ordering in India ....will get the standard edition anyways ....ultimate/CE isn't worth it imo

Don't worry going by the current trend next GTA, Max Payne, Bully Manhunt whatever comes out will have 6500 for the base copy and 10000 for SE.

Game prices are getting absolutely crazy. I fear if this trend continues 3-4 games would cost the price of a brand new console.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Playing the final chapter. The twists and turns in the story at the end truly making this a really entertaining story.

Spoiler

Just went and shot Cornwall with Dutch and Micah.
Will complete Chapter 6 + Epilogue as John and clean up a couple trophies before I move on to another game.

Has anybody got the 100% trophy for doing everything in the game? It sure is a lot considering how much there is to do in the world.

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

Edited by Chirag2001

On 8/1/2019 at 4:59 PM, Chirag2001 said:

Playing the final chapter. Just went and shot Cornwall with Dutch and Micah.
The twists and turns in the story at the end truly making this a really entertaining story.
Will complete Chapter 6 + Epilogue as John and clean up a couple trophies before I move on to another game.

Has anybody got the 100% trophy for doing everything in the game? It sure is a lot considering how much there is to do in the world.

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

Spoilers!!!

Last three missions to go in Chapter 6, two queries:

1. For the trophy about spending 5000/- across shops, that should be done before I attempt the final missions right? Cuz I think we lose our money after this point.

2. For the trophy which requires completion of 10 Stranger mission strands, can that be done post-epilogue as well, or do I need to clean up on the Stranger missions before completing Chapter 6?

5 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

Last three missions to go in Chapter 6, two queries:

1. For the trophy about spending 5000/- across shops, that should be done before I attempt the final missions right? Cuz I think we lose our money after this point.

2. For the trophy which requires completion of 10 Stranger mission strands, can that be done post-epilogue as well, or do I need to clean up on the Stranger missions before completing Chapter 6?

Complete the side missions and stranger missions before the epilogue.

Lot of em will disappear after the epilogue..

Regarding your 1st query, i think you can do it after the epilogue. But will be easier before it..

29 minutes ago, silentassassin said:

Regarding your 1st query, i think you can do it after the epilogue. But will be easier before it..

Okay then, Ill try to complete the Stranger missions before the Epilogue/Chapter 6 Final Mission.

Will also spend all the cash and try to get the trophy as I found out that all your cash goes away so might as well spend it.

16 hours ago, silentassassin said:

Just got the trophy Pony Up for spending 5000/- in-game. It was a lot harder, as I used the tailor-shop in Saint Denis and I still wasnt done after buying everything on the catalog. Had to then visit the General Store(avoid) and the Gunsmith. But it clicked so all good.

I should be done with the 10 Stranger Missions strands soon too so thanks for the advice!