Red Dead Redemption II

Big Boss

16 hours ago, quixote_1989 said:

☹️ Goddamit!

15 hours ago, adity said:

Honestly you have so much money in the game that it's just a drop in the bucket. 

True, but the real fun is in geting the horse early on, I never bought another horse in the game. It was that good

Unlocked trophies:

Western Stranger : For doing 10 Stranger Missions strands. In general Stranger missions were nice enough, though a couple of them were really weird tbh. Didnt really like the Stranger mission with that Professor in Saint Denis for example. 

Artificial Intelligence: For completing the Marco Dragic arc, which also counted towards the above trophy.

Has anybody unlocked the one for crafting 30 unique items? If so please explain shortest method. I must have done at least 10-15 unique craftings at this point.

• 2 weeks later...

Finished the RDR2 story mode. Now this is one of the only games that I have actually completed, but I even played most of the side quests and stranger missions and tried to everything that was in the game. Went after the trophies to do even more.

The game was drop dead gorgeous, the world was magnificent, horse riding was a wholesome experience, and the story was incredible, with all the twists and turns. One of the best games out there.

The plot progresses beautifully via character interactions and the main story missions. Arthur Morgan is surely one of the best protagonists in gaming history.

I would say that anyone who hasn't played this game yet must give it a go, it's truly been a wonderful experience!!79878be6d329adb4ebe0ca64caa06cb7.jpg

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Rockstar Games Launcher as expected. 

Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC features a range of graphical and technical enhancements for increased immersion along with new Bounty Hunting Missions, Gang Hideouts, Weapons and more.

Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC will also be available to purchase on Steam this December.

Good time to play during Christmas on Steam. ?

18 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Not even a single PC screenshot or trailer yet and I'm already tempted to double dip.

MUST RESIST!

Check back to the Rockstar Newswire on October 9th for the first screenshots, system specifications and additional details.

15 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Check back to the Rockstar Newswire on October 9th for the first screenshots, system specifications and additional details.

Been holding back from getting it for the Xbox One X. Want to wait and see how the game runs on PC. If it's well optimized, will get it for PC. It should be a good workout for my 2070 Super :D