Red Dead Redemption II

Big Boss

I played it on X and it was butter smooth experience with fantastic graphics. 

Plus You can get it at much cheaper price for X. 
I heard the same from one my friend who is a pc gamer and his brother has both the consoles and 4k TV..After seeing How Xbox X offers 4k at such cheap , he is really questioning himself in investing in a pc is you are only going game on less than half a dozen games in years and which are available on the console on your choice

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

finished the game recently . 

The game is absolute gorgeous. Even though in the starting it felt like boredfest due to slow progress. But the story really catches up after chapter 3. All the mission are unique. Never felt repetitive. The story narration is also good. The weather effects :wub:  and ability to interact with almost everything in game. 

going to play it again soon because I didn’t knew honor is also important for different endings. :(

• Like 1

finished the game recently . 

The game is absolute gorgeous. Even though in the starting it felt like boredfest due to slow progress. But the story really catches up after chapter 3. All the mission are unique. Never felt repetitive. The story narration is also good. The weather effects :wub:  and ability to interact with almost everything in game. 

going to play it again soon because I didn’t knew honor is also important for different endings. [emoji20]
So there are different ending.. Any idea how many of them

10 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

I thought there are 2 endings, depending upon the decision you make. I decided to help John, and the other choice is go for the money. Although, the end result will still be the same.

PS. I played it on my PS4 Pro, real smooth and just a great experience. Probably going to pick this up and re-play once I can hopefully clear some of my backlog.

Edited by Chirag2001

2 minutes ago, adity said:

The fights play out differently based on your honor. 

Oh, I had full honour Chapter 4 onwards till the end. 

Spoiler

Thats why you also get a garland of flowers on Arthur's grave if you visit it as John in the epilogue. 

Anyway so you get 2 choices, and the fight plays out differently depending on your honour for either choice. Pretty neat.

I didnt play the original Red Dead Redemption on my PS3. Now that Ive played RDR2, I really wish they would do a remake of the original RDR, with the same story but with modern-day graphics and gameplay elements from RDR2.

17 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

I didnt play the original Red Dead Redemption on my PS3. Now that Ive played RDR2, I really wish they would do a remake of the original RDR, with the same story but with modern-day graphics and gameplay elements from RDR2.

If they had made RDR 1 remake and bundled it up with RDR2 for 3199 then that would sell like hot cakes..

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, funnyadit said:

If they had made RDR 1 remake and bundled it up with RDR2 for 3199 then that would sell like hot cakes..

Id be quite willing to pay the regular PS4 game 3999/- price tag for it frankly. Rockstar, do it pls :D

• Like 1

14 hours ago, kemosabe said:

So there are different ending.. Any idea how many of them

I highly recommend playing as good guy with high honor on your 1st playthrough and complete all optional side missions too which are missable(google if you have to see these missable missions), few of them are really well done with real good ending. Good ending is really a feel good ending and worth experiencing over bad one.

Keep a backup  every few hours if you wish load old save to change somethings.

I was total Gandhi on my 1st playthrough, never committed any crime openly. You just have to show the world that you are a good peaceful guy. If you do anything wrong secretly then game wont punish you.

Edited by WhiteWolf

I highly recommend playing as good guy with high honor on your 1st playthrough and complete all optional side missions too which are missable(google if you have to see these missable missions), few of them are really well done with real good ending. Good ending is really a feel good ending and worth experiencing over bad one.

I was total Gandhi on my 1st playthrough, never committed any crime openly. You just have to show the world that you are a good peaceful guy. If you do anything wrong secretly then game wont punish you.
What do you mean by crime done secretly.. So if I kill someone and there is no witness, I am still good right

What do you mean by crime done secretly.. So if I kill someone and there is no witness, I am still good right

38 minutes ago, kemosabe said:

Your morale meter still drops on killing innocents or where you strike first.

46 minutes ago, kemosabe said:

So its more of a karma 

it affects your ending as well as store discounts, learn to balance them enough to get what you need