Red Dead Redemption II

Big Boss

10 minutes ago, Aercy said:

Update bios and every goddamned driver on my PC, even Rockstar launcher got updated, then the game got updated .... and then ... still the same failure to launch :ko:

Use the bypass, go to steam's community and follow instructions. That might help. R* launcher is one of a kind.

2 hours ago, b!T said:

These kinda f**kups are new to rockstar eh? GTA5 PC launch was smooth iirc. Not sure about online.

Only steam version was smooth R*SC version plagued with launch problems like low download speed,download restarting etc.

These kinda f**kups are new to rockstar eh? GTA5 PC launch was smooth iirc. Not sure about online.
I bought the retail unit bit later,there was no issues while I played, recently before the launcher launch I was not able to login to the server

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

21 hours ago, Big Boss said:

One comment:

RDR2 makes a desktop shortcut. When you use the shortcut it throws an error telling you not to use the shortcut. 

That really summarizes how I feel about this launch.

:rofl:

ezgif.com_video_to_gif.gif

:rofl:

• Haha 4

13 hours ago, kemosabe said:

I bought the retail unit bit later,there was no issues while I played, recently before the launcher launch I was not able to login to the server

18 hours ago, Engineer said:

Only steam version was smooth R*SC version plagued with launch problems like low download speed,download restarting etc.

Luckily for me the launcher worked fine. It was a 60 GB download though.

I got GTA V at launch on pc and it worked fine. I bought it off Rockstar social club I think. Only problem I faced much later was that my account was hacked and one a**hole was playing gtav online from my id. Luckily Rockstar support was great and they recovered my account. All my GTA online progress was f**ked up by that a**hole though.

I got GTA V at launch on pc and it worked fine. I bought it off Rockstar social club I think. Only problem I faced much later was that my account was hacked and one a**hole was playing gtav online from my id. Luckily Rockstar support was great and they recovered my account. All my GTA online progress was f**ked up by that a**hole though.
That's scary

That's scary

9 minutes ago, Marston said:

Good thing I don’t preorder any games. Preorder offers are bogus and added to that you get frustrated by this kind of issues. The growing pain of having more and more games releasing bugged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here. Amazon hardly gives a damn about shipping on the day of release and the game arrives much later. Plus, if the game is plagued by such pesky bugs which prevents it from even launching then it can be infuriatingly frustrating!