Red Dead Redemption II

Big Boss

1 hour ago, Black_Hawk said:

Did you manage to run the game yet mate?

No recent updates on this thread. Wondering if people are enjoying playing it on PC, the ones who could launch it that is.

Yes, I managed to launch and updated the thread as well regarding it briefly. All played well. But haven't had the chance to play it the second time ... work and life demands :(

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

So the core drainage and weight loss is tied to fps, the higher your fps, the faster will Arthur loose weight and his cores will drain fast:

:rofl:

Never have I read something as bizarre as this happening in a game! Rockstar... how could the testers not come across this issue playing on their spruced up rigs?! :unsure:

1 hour ago, Big Boss said:

So the core drainage and weight loss is tied to fps, the higher your fps, the faster will Arthur loose weight and his cores will drain fast:

:rofl:

Developers & Testers taking revenge on R*? 

Just now, kemosabe said:

You are fast, i am still in chapter 2, doing chores, hunting, exploring etc,, taking it slow

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

oh. I am not playing on PC if you meant that.  :(  

sadly had to settle down for PS4 pro. The time this game came out; I finished the game on PS4 slim. But really wanted to experience this game on 4K HDR. And it does really looks awesome. ? some views are absolutely stunning.  

and this time I completed all side missions  with  high honor as previously when I played  I didn’t knew honor affects the ending. 

oh. I am not playing on PC if you meant that.  [emoji20]  

sadly had to settle down for PS4 pro. The time this game came out; I finished the game on PS4 slim. But really wanted to experience this game on 4K HDR. And it does really looks awesome. [emoji7] some views are absolutely stunning.  

and this time I completed all side missions  with  high honor as previously when I played  I didn’t knew honor affects the ending. 

Cool,,, considering all the hassles with pc release of this game, i think you are better off with the console version,,I want to upgrade my satchel n get other trinkets while in chapter 2,,To bring food to camp, Do I need to bring the karkas to the camp?

oh. I am not playing on PC if you meant that.  [emoji20]  

sadly had to settle down for PS4 pro. The time this game came out; I finished the game on PS4 slim. But really wanted to experience this game on 4K HDR. And it does really looks awesome. [emoji7] some views are absolutely stunning.  

Cool,,, considering all the hassles with pc release of this game, i think you are better off with the console version,,I want to upgrade my satchel n get other trinkets while in chapter 2,,To bring food to camp, Do I need to bring the karkas to the camp?

Just now, kemosabe said:

Yes to Mr Pearson.  It’s upto you whether you wanna donate or sell. 

And to unlock crafted satchel it’s better you look out for legendary animals. 

15 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

oh. I am not playing on PC if you meant that.  :(  

sadly had to settle down for PS4 pro. The time this game came out; I finished the game on PS4 slim. But really wanted to experience this game on 4K HDR. And it does really looks awesome. ? some views are absolutely stunning.  

It's a shame that PC/Windows is still not able to adopt HDR into gaming/media. While less powerful hardware (TVs and consoles) are handling HDR10/Dolby Vision fine

It's a shame that PC/Windows is still not able to adopt HDR into gaming/media. While less powerful hardware (TVs and consoles) are handling HDR10/Dolby Vision fine
Same feeling, not sure why it was not marketed and pushed well till now.. Considering another 2-3 years till main stream games stop coming in current gen and completely move to New gen..After that i am very hopeful to see lots new stuff in gaming

Same feeling, not sure why it was not marketed and pushed well till now.. Considering another 2-3 years till main stream games stop coming in current gen and completely move to New gen..After that i am very hopeful to see lots new stuff in gaming

24 minutes ago, kemosabe said:

Reload the last game or go to the same location to get a new one

cant do that. I have auto save enabled as soon as he got away game saved automatically . I had everything maxed out with this horse ??

Edited by GameAnalyzer