Red Dead Redemption II

Big Boss

It's a shame that PC/Windows is still not able to adopt HDR into gaming/media. While less powerful hardware (TVs and consoles) are handling HDR10/Dolby Vision fine
Same feeling, not sure why it was not marketed and pushed well till now.. Considering another 2-3 years till main stream games stop coming in current gen and completely move to New gen..After that i am very hopeful to see lots new stuff in gaming

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

It's a shame that PC/Windows is still not able to adopt HDR into gaming/media. While less powerful hardware (TVs and consoles) are handling HDR10/Dolby Vision fine
Same feeling, not sure why it was not marketed and pushed well till now.. Considering another 2-3 years till main stream games stop coming in current gen and completely move to New gen..After that i am very hopeful to see lots new stuff in gaming

On 11/20/2019 at 12:21 AM, Aercy said:

:P

Edited by Keano

10 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

cant do that. I have auto save enabled as soon as he got away game saved automatically . I had everything maxed out with this horse ??

You should keep multiple saves with this game. There are points where the storyline changes depending on your honor too.

Have a few saves in Chapter 2,3,4. You'll need them later. 

Also you can buy another Arabian in Saint Denis. If you need cash/gold bars you'll find locations online. 

1 hour ago, Chirag2001 said:

You should keep multiple saves with this game. There are points where the storyline changes depending on your honor too.

Have a few saves in Chapter 2,3,4. You'll need them later. 

Also you can buy another Arabian in Saint Denis. If you need cash/gold bars you'll find locations online. 

its too late now to do that. I have already completed the game was just doing few side quests and hunting. I have already bought two Arabian horse one in white and one in black. White one got stolen :( 1200$ wasted :(

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

its too late now to do that. I have already completed the game was just doing few side quests and hunting. I have already bought two Arabian horse one in white and one in black. White one got stolen :( 1200$ wasted :(

Ohhh well if youve completed the game, including the epilogue you should have a lot of money. I think you can buy a third Arabian Horse as well, from the stables near Rhodes? Google it. Buy that, problem solved.

PS, one of my Arabian horses died on me, and I didnt have a horse reviver. I bought a WarHorse. Those are fast and a lot more durable than the Arabian. 

9 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Ohhh well if youve completed the game, including the epilogue you should have a lot of money. I think you can buy a third Arabian Horse as well, from the stables near Rhodes? Google it. Buy that, problem solved.

PS, one of my Arabian horses died on me, and I didnt have a horse reviver. I bought a WarHorse. Those are fast and a lot more durable than the Arabian. 

Yeah Arabian horses are available in Saint Denis. Unlocks in chapter 6. And it’s not about buying a third horse I could get it free from North Snow Areas that’s how I got it first time as well. I mean I cared for the horse and someone just stole it like that and I didn’t shoot that guy because of max honor :|. But on reddit I have read if you just whistle your horse it will buzz of the robber and come back to you. And that time it totally slipped out of my mind and I started chasing him on foot. 

2 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Yeah Arabian horses are available in Saint Denis. Unlocks in chapter 6. And it’s not about buying a third horse I could get it free from North Snow Areas that’s how I got it first time as well. I mean I cared for the horse and someone just stole it like that and I didn’t shoot that guy because of max honor :|. But on reddit I have read if you just whistle your horse it will buzz of the robber and come back to you. And that time it totally slipped out of my mind and I started chasing him on foot. 

Ohh. In my playthrough I never had a NPC steal my horse, but yes whistling probably would have worked. 

But does your horse's saddle appear on the map then? 

Ohh. In my playthrough I never had a NPC steal my horse, but yes whistling probably would have worked. 
One stranger request help, i stopped ,he dragged me down n ride with my horse, i whistled, zenny bucked him off, i hog tied the mf , looted him n left

• Like 1

One stranger request help, i stopped ,he dragged me down n ride with my horse, i whistled, zenny bucked him off, i hog tied the mf , looted him n left

3 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

yeah. I got the saddle. 

now I am afraid to help strangers hitching my horse every time then going on foot to help them but so far all seem to be good people but can’t take the risk of losing it again. :nono:

3 hours ago, kemosabe said:

Oh yeah Ive had that happen, its one of those Honor mission that randomly spawn. 

Just by the way, Im sure you guys have seen this dude that will ask you to race him in the mountains. If you win, you can race him again. Itll have pretty interesting results lol

7 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

50% discount in all shops. Unlocks at rank 7 only though. Rank 8 is max. 

Congrats. Stock up on Horse Revivers, you can never have enough.

Also didnt you  finish the game? There is a side quest called Do Not Seek Absolution in Chapter 6 which you may have. I'd been running on full honor since Chapter 4 so I got it but yeah.....

Oh yeah Ive had that happen, its one of those Honor mission that randomly spawn. 

Just by the way, Im sure you guys have seen this dude that will ask you to race him in the mountains. If you win, you can race him again. Itll have pretty interesting results lol
This one guy near to strawberry, his wagon was wracked , he asked me to watch his wagon till he get since help,I waited for couple of hours, he did not show up, i looted his wagon, negative honor n left

3 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

Congrats. Stock up on Horse Revivers, you can never have enough.

Also didnt you  finish the game? There is a side quest called Do Not Seek Absolution in Chapter 6 which you may have. I'd been running on full honor since Chapter 4 so I got it but yeah.....

Yeah I have finished. Wait I couldn’t hit max honor in chapter 4. Thought have to be in chapter 6 to be max honor. That’s what I read on forums , quora and Reddit.