Red Dead Redemption II

Big Boss

58 minutes ago, kemosabe said:

This one guy near to strawberry, his wagon was wracked , he asked me to watch his wagon till he get since help,I waited for couple of hours, he did not show up, i looted his wagon, negative honor n left

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Hmmm I havent had that happen. A few time though, a stagecoach had collapsed and the driver asks me for help. Also if you go near the swamps in Lakay a woman could ask you to give her a ride.

1 minute ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Yeah I have finished. Wait I couldn’t hit max honor in chapter 4. Thought have to be in chapter 6 to be max honor. That’s what I read on forums , quora and Reddit. 

No, Im talking from before Beaver Hollow. I think you can hit max honor once you have returned from Guarma, you dont have to hit Chapter 6. 

You need to hit max honor then, otherwise you cant unlock the Edith Downes quest line in Annesburg if Im not wrong.

Ill check and let you know, but I did a lot of my honor building by donating to the camp tithing box. And that vanishes after Chapter 4 so.....

3 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

You need to hit max honor then, otherwise you cant unlock the Edith Downes quest line in Annesburg if Im not wrong.

Ill check and let you know, but I did a lot of my honor building by donating to the camp tithing box. And that vanishes after Chapter 4 so.....

yeah I did that too. Just keep donating 20$ and it works. 

8 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

yeah I did that too. Just keep donating 20$ and it works. 

Yeah, its awfully time consuming. Honestly though I was the only one donating big bucks. If you open up the ledger, the rest of the gang don't give sh*t. "Hosea donated 1 carrot." "Lenny donated 20 cents." "Bill donated a rabbit skin." 

Im here donating about 500 $ each time I actually come to camp lmao :rofl:

7 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Yeah, its awfully time consuming. Honestly though I was the only one donating big bucks. If you open up the ledger, the rest of the gang don't give sh*t. "Hosea donated 1 carrot." "Lenny donated 20 cents." "Bill donated a rabbit skin." 

Im here donating about 500 $ each time I actually come to camp lmao :rofl:

read the comments  :rofl:

• Haha 1

I am playing as mostly a good guy with tiny bit of evil here n there, recently robbed a stranger for the treasure map, to compensate i used to greet everyone i meet..lol.. Any other way to firm Good karma later on to unlock all content?

I am playing as mostly a good guy with tiny bit of evil here n there, recently robbed a stranger for the treasure map, to compensate i used to greet everyone i meet..lol.. Any other way to firm Good karma later on to unlock all content?

13 minutes ago, kemosabe said:

Easiest way is to keep donating 20$ to the camp

other ways effective ways

Greet 3 different people outside the camp

Catch a fish and throw it back. 

Do chores in the camp. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Do chores in the camp. 

Also the stranger honor missions. Also you can donate money to beggars in Saint Denis. 

By the way, as far as I remember, robbing saddlebags of horses does not affect honor, so you might wanna do that. 

You can try this in front of the Sheriff in Rhodes. There will be 2 horses there, tied to the fence. 

On 11/24/2019 at 9:13 AM, GameAnalyzer said:

Do chores in the camp. 

Thanks for the tips..I am yet to try fishing..I do greeting most of the time,,yet to reach the level to do 20$ donate regularly. Regarding leveling the camp, I have upgraded dutch and arther's tent and leather stitching thing for crafting.. Now I can see two - chicket coup and more hourse one..Which one should focus early ? BTW I want to use the other two horses, while hunting to carry maximum hunt rewards for camp food and other crafting stuffs

20 minutes ago, kemosabe said:

Thanks for the tips..I am yet to try fishing..I do greeting most of the time,,yet to reach the level to do 20$ donate regularly. Regarding leveling the camp, I have upgraded dutch and arther's tent and leather stitching thing for crafting.. Now I can see two - chicket coup and more hourse one..Which one should focus early ? BTW I want to use the other two horses, while hunting to carry maximum hunt rewards for camp food and other crafting stuffs

Upgrading camp doesn’t do anything tbh but just unlock achievement. And you get honor ; and camp morale will be high if you upgrade everyone’s lodge. But check out this for more detailed info. And you can upgrade everything as per your need. Choose your priorities and work on upgrading those. Every upgrade gives some new features. 

https://www.gamesradar.com/red-dead-redemption-2-camp-upgrades-list/

And I think you can only use 2horses at a time. 1st will be your primary horse; the secondary horse marker will appear(when you are already sitting on primary horse) You can call him by whistling. And you can only stow 1 animal per horse. 

Edited by GameAnalyzer
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Upgrading camp doesn’t do anything tbh but just unlock achievement. And you get honor ; and camp morale will be high if you upgrade everyone’s lodge. But check out this for more detailed info. And you can upgrade everything as per your need. Choose your priorities and work on upgrading those. Every upgrade gives some new features. 

https://www.gamesradar.com/red-dead-redemption-2-camp-upgrades-list/

And I think you can only use 2horses at a time. 1st will be your primary horse; the secondary horse marker will appear(when you are already sitting on primary horse) You can call him by whistling. And you can only stow 1 animal per horse. 

Thanks for the link..I have to try using additional horses and see how it works, I know that I can one additional horse but I heard some where that you can have total 3 horses runing all, one primary riding and other two following..

12 minutes ago, kemosabe said:

but I heard some where that you can have total 3 horses runing all, one primary riding and other two following..

It’s possible but you won’t own that horse. But this method is time taking. When you are having both horses(primary and secondary)find or rob a third horse. When you will find it you have to mount on the third horse and use whistle to make your primary and secondary horse follow you. 

1 hour ago, kemosabe said:

Sounds like youre in a crunch for money. This will help. Its a couple thousand dollars, easy money, will save you a lot of unnecessary grinding.

• Thanks 2