Red Dead Redemption II

Big Boss

1 hour ago, Chirag2001 said:

How does it matter thought? Didnt every PC Gamer just grab it when it came out on the Epic Games Store abhi?

Edit: This may sound dumb, but I play on console so

Well, long story short, this is the actual PC release. 

2b506480b536c1cd86c7f0ac1b4e02247cf24ac7

Moonshiners: an all-new new Frontier Pursuit

Coming to Red Dead Online on December 13th

Look for much more to come to Red Dead Online alongside Moonshiners on December 13th - including Outlaw Pass No. 2, new Moonshiner role unlocks, the new Navy Revolver, additional clothing options and an increase in the amount of outfit slots in your Wardrobe.

link

Well, I'm playing and it's not buggy as it was launched on rockstar launcher and epic sh*t store. The negative reviews are from some people who just want to run everything on ultra, this is a demanding game hence the negative reviews, others are just poring negative reviews after playing only 30 or 40 mins :doh:.. apparantly most of the game and launcher bugs have been resolved by constant updates, thanks to epic and r* beta testing. 

And the difference was the price, got some discount, all the steam features, community, sharing, friends, launching from a stable platform etc. Rockstar launcher is just sitting in the background doing nothing. Just a drm for piracy. We're glad it's not denuvo. 

27 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Well, I'm playing and it's not buggy as it was launched on rockstar launcher and epic sh*t store. The negative reviews are from some people who just want to run everything on ultra, this is a demanding game hence the negative reviews, others are just poring negative reviews after playing only 30 or 40 mins :doh:.. apparantly most of the game and launcher bugs have been resolved by constant updates, thanks to epic and r* beta testing. 

And the difference was the price, got some discount, all the steam features, community, sharing, friends, launching from a stable platform etc. Rockstar launcher is just sitting in the background doing nothing. Just a drm for piracy. We're glad it's not denuvo.  

Yeah its hilarious.. People are making reviews to be Bug report thread.. :P

I expected this as many are just troll within a troll and its a relentless loop all their lives.. Its a freaking demanding game and the settings posted by digital foundary are best base and the game looks badass in those settings itself.. If the term ultra only matters then they should just rename medium to ultra and even 1050 GPU people would be playing on ultra then.. :giggle:

Posting those settings in case anyone needs it..

unknown.png

unknown.png

Edited by funnyadit

3 hours ago, funnyadit said:

Yeah its hilarious.. People are making reviews to be Bug report thread.. :P

Not even bug, some people are just stupid. 

A guy gave negative review and the reason he posted that i get a buy option instead of play on rockstar launcher but i already bought the game on steam. 

The guy is attempting start the game from rockstar launcher instead of steam. :doh:

There are tons of optimized settings available over internet that one can choose to get maximum fps. Hell even xbox one x settings do wonders on a gtx 1050. 

Now a days very very rare freezing for a micro second, that's all face,, getting quite a good performance considering my old Intel 3rd gen i5 with a GTX 1060 6gb

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

I have a 1060 too and wanted to know how well it runs given it's like the minimum gpu that's recommended by R*.

What settings do you play at? And what fps are you getting?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

58 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

I have a 1060 too and wanted to know how well it runs given it's like the minimum gpu that's recommended by R*.

What settings do you play at? And what fps are you getting?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

I suggest you choose one settings funnnyadit has posted or even better if you choose Xbox one X settings it's quite low but still looks better than pro. It's easy and will get you significant boost in performance. Digital Foundry has done a wonderful job there. 

I'm playing with recommended settings, it's a mix of ultra and high, mostly ultra. I'm getting smooth buttery performance with no drops whatsoever. As i said previously that game will release in an optimized state on STEAM. The wait has paid me off. 

As for the game, it's just brilliant. Weird controls tho.

10 hours ago, kemosabe said:

Now a days very very rare freezing for a micro second, that's all face,, getting quite a good performance considering my old Intel 3rd gen i5 with a GTX 1060 6gb

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Oh yea, rockstar has been updating the game regularly since launch, most of the issues has been resolved. Some people still have the release day performance in mind.