Red Dead Redemption II

Big Boss

I have a 1060 too and wanted to know how well it runs given it's like the minimum gpu that's recommended by R*.

What settings do you play at? And what fps are you getting?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

Using the same settings provided by the op from hardware unboxed, i am mostly getting 40+,,as per in game benchmark tool, it's min 11 max 72 avg 39.. While running the benchmark , i had msi after burner running to check the fps, i noticed during the st dennis store rob run n shot sequence it's dropped to 27 fps after that mostly 40+.. Generally in game, i am happy with the performance, keep note if game got any update it reset the graphics settings, i two new settings in graphics one of it is tree teslation,i am keeping it off... Loving the game but control is bit odd for me, i am using a controller mostly

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, adity said:

It looks amazing but is even better in motion. The animations are crazy good. When you're riding a horse, it's gets very close to photorealism. 

Yea, also the little details are just blowing my mind. Hats off to Rockstar. 

Is there any zombie mode like RDR had? 

It looks amazing but is even better in motion. The animations are crazy good. When you're riding a horse, it's gets very close to photorealism. 
I love slow riding the horse and the animation n reaction of the horse is amazing

Got the Arabian horse, damn that was a tough one to tame, took in game months to get her. But it was worth it though, such a beauty that horse is, great stats and being a war horse makes it harder to kill. 

The horse is getting all kinds of compliments when pass through any NPC. Such a good feeling. This game is great.

6 hours ago, kemosabe said:

I love slow riding the horse and the animation n reaction of the horse is amazing

Careful though, if you keep following an NPC for long he/she might start to shoot you and your horse. Happened to me just now :rofl:

Careful though, if you keep following an NPC for long he/she might start to shoot you and your horse. Happened to me just now :rofl:
Really, i never tried that though, i hate those campers who started shooting once you reach their camp.. To avoid negative honor i just tackle them n hogtie

16 minutes ago, kemosabe said:

To avoid negative honor i just tackle them n hogtie

Lets just say if you hogtie someone and leave him like that; the person will die at some point in time; as soon as he dies you will get negative honor. So when you hogtie them make sure you scare them and cut them off so you don't get negative honor.

Lets just say if you hogtie someone and leave him like that; the person will die at some point in time; as soon as he dies you will get negative honor. So when you hogtie them make sure you scare them and cut them off so you don't get negative honor.
While hogtied, if i fire few shots will that make him scare

4 minutes ago, kemosabe said:

Maybe or maybe not. Some NPC gets scared when you just point a gun at them ; and while some of the NPC you have to beat them first to make them scared.

Edited by GameAnalyzer

3 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

It doesn't have it yet. :(  Undead nightmare was fun.

Yea, Rockstar should focus on Singleplayer DLC's rather than putting efforts on useless multiplayer. I hate the fact that there's almost half of the achievements are connected to multiplayer. 

4 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

I think it dosen't work like that, all NPC's act differently, if you scare them and they belong to a gang they'll come to you and show up anywhere with more gang members, if you kill them and spotted (you always get spotted) you get all the negative honor for each kill. 

4 hours ago, kemosabe said: